Chapter 15

After a few weeks went by and Enty with her friends managed to sneak themselves inside the drydocks where their ships were being held.

As soon as they finally got their rigging on due to the interference caused by the DryDock to prevent any ship to activate their rigging and leave before allowed to thanks to one Shipgirl (*cough* Enterprise *cough*).

"I can't get the floodgates opened!" Hiei Chan exclaimed as Bel-Chan noticed soldiers coming towards their location.

"I'll stay and control it from the control room!" Amagi-Chan said while coughing.

"I'll stay here to keep my cousin safe." Akagi Chan said as the group looked at eachother and nodded as they went to position themselves infront of the gates.

As soon as Amagi-Chan opened the floodgates and water started to flow inside, the Soldiers found themselves blocked from the DryDocks' control room by a young Kitsuine holding a few petals and ready to launch them.

"Stand Down!" Said one of the Soldiers with an English accent.

"Or else what Major Reed?" Akagi-Chan replied.

"Or face the consequences." He told her as he points his gun at her.

As Akagi-Chan kept the soldier's attention, she smirked at the sight of her fellow Kansens sail put of the DryDocks.

"In that case be my guest, cousin Amagi open the door for our guests." Akagi Chan replied as she moved aside as Amagi Chan opened the door to let them in.

As soon as Major Reed and his men got to work to undo what Amagi-Chan did, they realized it was to late as the fleet of young Kansens left the Base.

Reed looks at the 2 Kitsuines who were in a corner under watch by the Soldiers who came in to keep an eye when Yorktown arrived panting.

"Sorry, I couldn't intercept my niece and her friends, I was finishing up something for the Commander, when I saw them group up!" She explained as she looks at the Major.

"I hope you're not lying Yorktown and see to the punishment of the two Sakura Kansens." He ordered to which Yorktown nodded and escorted both Amagi-Chan and Akagi-Chan out for some punishment and secret reward at the end of the day for helping their friends to escape.