Chapter 7

Enterprise now with a fully repaired ship has arrived at the Sakura base with her Fleet.

"I hope this is it." Enterprise said as the fleet gathered as Nagato arrived.

"You must be the new transfers, come let me take you to Shikikan." She said as the fleet follows the Sakura Kansen.

Timeskip:

After an introduction, the fleet except Enterprise stayed behind much to Shikikan's surprise.

"Enterprise aren't you going to settle down?" He asked.

"Yes, Shikikan." Enterprise replied. "But I have something to show you and both Shinano and Musashi."

"What is it? He asked curiously.

"Yamato." Enterprise replied as she takes out the capsule. "Gave this to me and instructed me to bring it to you and her sisters."

"Very well, I'll go and call for them." Shikikan said as he calls for the Yamato Class Battleship and Aircraft Carrier.

As soon as they arrive Enterprise, began to play the message inwhich a Hologram of Yamato appears:

"My dear Shikikan, and sisters Musashi and Shinano.

If you received this message, it means that the worst has come to pass.

But do not be alarmed, I had company, company from another Kansen who's also a symbol of hope like myself.

Together we were able to continue to survive even if one of us lost hope, we knew that without the other the battle is lost.

One day, my cube began to have severe crack
problem, but I kept it quiet hoping that once the two of us escape we would be able to get help.

My company had more problems as she began to lose hope and when I healed her as far as I can, I transfer some of my essence into her so that she can feel at least a glimpse of hope.

Please help her out or we won't have the strength to fight the Sirens at our usual rate."

The Hologram looks away and shuts it down after saying a quick goodbye.

Shikikan stood up and grabs a photo of the late Yamato. "Let's go to the shrine, we finally can give closure to Yamato."

The three Kansens followed Shikikan towards the shrine where he lights up a pair of incense sticks after placing the picture of Yamato in the center and the four prayed silently as Shikikan rang the bell until they finished.