One Hundred and Nine

I end up staying the night at Marcus' house. As again, he has separation anxiety and wanted me to stay.

I guess I promised him I'd spend more time with him, so spending the night with him is the least I could do.

Today though, is the day I go out for brunch with Crippa. Not gonna lie, I am a bit nervous because I have no idea on how this is going to go.

I decide to get up and get ready as I'm meeting Crippa at 10am. I place kiss on Marcus' cheek and he wakes up.

"Morning." I say with a smile and he smiles, then yawns

"Morning gorgeous." He says and I smile. He has a heart of gold, never ever goes a day without complimenting me.

"I'm gonna go and get ready. Got brunch with Cripps at 10."

"Isn't it considered breakfast at 10am?"

"Well if you're getting technical like you are, and always do, then yes, it's breakfast." I say and he laughs

"I don't always get technical." He says acting like I've stabbed him in the chest and I laugh

"Whatever you say Bontempelli." I say getting out of bed and walking over to the bathroom. I quickly fix myself up and then change into a pair of jeans and a top, throwing my nude colour fluffy jacket on top, and obviously I'm wearing my airforces.

"Do you go anywhere without your airforces?"

"No." I say with a smile which makes Marcus laugh

"Alright, enjoy your brunch. I will miss you though." He says getting up and pulling me on to his chest and I giggle.

"I'll miss you too, but I won't be gone for too long. I promise."

"Good." He says placing a kiss on my forehead. I smile as I get up and walk downstairs. I grab my car keys and head out the door. I drive to the Cafe Pat and I decided to meet at and my nerves are ramping up. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Maybe it's because the last time we saw each other, our conversation didn't end too well...  

As I walk to the Cafe, I sigh to myself, wondering if I have made the right decision. 

I push the door open and scan the room, I smile when our eyes meet. I walk over to the table and he gets up, wrapping me in a hug. 

"Hey Em." He says and I smile. 

"Hey Crippa." I say. We pull out of the hug and sit down.

"How have you been?" 

"Yeah I've been good. Just trying to sort my shit out." He says and I nod, as he continues. "I've been very out of form lately with my footy so I'm trying my hardest to get back in form, but for some reason it's just been hard to find the ball." 

"Yeah I get you. I'm sure form will come to you." 

"Yeah, hopefully. But how have you been?" 

"Yeah good, just trying to enjoy the off season and also spend time with my mates... and boyfriend." I say and he nods, smiling,