One Hundred and Fifteen

The next morning I am woken up by the light shining through the curtains. Marcus and I must have been so tired, that we forgot to close the roller shutter, and even the curtain. I roll over and expect to touch Marcus' hair, but the further I reach, the more I realise that he's not in bed. 

My eyes fly open as I sit up, scanning the room for the tall brunette... 

He is nowhere to be found. I decide to get up and head downstairs. I throw one of his jumpers on top of my pyjamas. I then slide my slippers on and walk down the stairs. 

"Morning." I say with a smile when I see Josh, Ads and Baz all sitting on the couch. I look for the brunette boy who has captured my heart, but there is still no sign of him. I frown as I make my way to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Where could he possibly be at 8:30 in the morning? 

Dunks comes over with a concerned look on his face, which makes me even more confused. 

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he sighs, grabbing his phone out and turning it to face me. 

There in big bold letters are the words: 

EMILIA MARTINELLI SPOTTED ON A DATE WITH PATRICK CRIPPS... 

This captures my attention and I take the phone out of Josh's hand to read the article. 

On the 10th of May 2021, Western Bulldogs AFLW player and upcoming superstar Emilia Martinelli was spotted with Blue's superstar Patrick Cripps. 

A few months ago, it was confirmed that Emilia was dating Western Bulldogs superstar midfielder Marcus Bontempelli, with their most recent post together being a day before she was spotted with the out-of-form blue. 

We know that Bontempelli and Cripps are very good friends hence the reason as to why Emilia was with Cripps, but it does make us question whether or not there is more to the story than we actually know. 

In saying that, confirming our suspicions of Martinelli and Cripps being in a romantic relationship, a photo was taken of the two of them locking lips over brunch. Clearly they are something more than friends, cause we all know you wouldn't be locking lips with your boyfriends friend if you didn't feel anything for him would you now? 

It also confirms that Emilia did cheat on Marcus, meaning this could have a detrimental impact on Bontempelli's form, and will shake the Western Bulldogs Football Club, as their most loved couple has been broken. 

Scroll down to see the pic of the two locking lips....

I finish reading the article in shock. I look at Dunks who doesn't say anything. 

I want to scroll down further, but am scared about what I am going to see. I know damn well I did not kiss Crippa, we had brunch and talked about stuff. This article is definitely fake and obviously they want to try and cause a rift between Marcus and Patrick, which will not happen.... well, I think it won't anyway. And plus, this is the same bloody company that wrecked Marcus' and i's relationship ages ago, when Melissa wrote that article about me and him. 

I brush those thoughts out of my head and scroll down to see the photo. Sure enough, there is a badly edited photo of Patrick and I "locking lips." I cringe at the photo and give the phone back to Josh, who is watching me intently.