Roc Royal Imagine (;

Roc and you are having dinner at a fancyrestaurant you feel his hand going up your dress (the dress stopped in the middle of your thigh) then he started rubbing up your thighs in till he made and he starts rubbing your V threw your panties. your starting to get wet and you jerk his hands away from you, “Roc, can we not be freaky tonight.” “Why, i like it” he pouts “Because we always are, can you just make tonight romantic for a change? please.” he sighed, “….fine.” you kiss him on the cheek “thank you, i’ll be back i gotta go clean my self up.” get get up and make your way towards the bathroom and you feel his eyes watching you. you enter the bathroom and look in the mirror the next thing you know the lights go out and you feel someones arms rapped around yourwaistand kisses on your next. you already knew who it was, “Roccc stoppppp”. he ignores you and puushes you on the wall still kissing you, it feels so good so you just give in and rap your legs around his waist. he lowers his hand so now they aresqueezingon your ass. he moves form the wall, unzips your dress and gently lays you on the floor, he pulls off yourpantiesthen unhooks your bra. he licks his lips but you can’t see because the lights are off. he takes his clothes off.. “baby are you ready” you say yesand he spreads your legs wide open and sticks a finger in you “i don’t think you can handle me” you moaned “yesssss i—i cannnnn” he takes his fingers out and you hear him suck his fingers “damn you taste good”. before you could say anything you feel his long dick on your V and he pushes it in slowly which made you moan his name “Roccccc” he starts to go faster and deeper you felt him in your stomach and your moans got louder, he starts stroking in and out very slow then takes it out. “Ride me baby” he demands and you do as he says you start bouncing uup and down and the lights up on and you both look towards the door, it was a lady and her daughter, she screams in shock and covers her little girl’s eyes and goes to get themanager you and rock quickly get up and get dressed and left. while yall are in the car he says” Now, wasn’t that better than that romance stuff” you didn’t answer you just gave him a smirk.