Vitamin D

Ray is chilling with you since you have a slight cold. "Do you feel better yettt?" Ray asked you for the fourth time.  "NO >.<"  he looks at you with a sad face "Sorry for bothering you Y/N, i just want you to feel better. "I know, i will sorry or later, get me some orange juice, vitamin C might help me feel a little better"  you ask him. "Okay" he got up and walked into the kitchen and walked back out "Vitamin D might make you feel better too," he winked at you and started kissing, sucking, and slurping on your neck leaving hickeys, he grabs your shirt and lifts it over your head, he started nibbling on the visible parts of your breast, "Ray, i'm sickk- " you began to say be puts his fingers on your lips and whispers in your ear, "Let the D do the work." his nice warm minty fresh breath sent chills down your spine, He unhooked your bra and threw it to the floor. He starts outlining your nips, his tongue going round, adn round, then he softly bits the tip and made his way farther down. He gets to your pants and unbuttons them and pulls them off. He attempts to try and use his ttongue to pull down your your panties down, but fails. "bahahah fail." you say while laughing, he snickers and goes back to work, he uses his hands and pulls down your panties and spreads your legs wide open, He starts off licking your inner thighs and moving up. He slides his tongue across your kitty nice and slow making you moan softly, He your cat licks up and down, left and right slowly you arch your back as your eyes roll back, He gets a little faster and your moans get louder. "My medicine is working." he says with head still down, the vibrations from his voice on your cat made your legs start to quiver, .Mm yess! You moan. he slides his tongue deeper and wiggles it around a little, he removes his tongue and gets up, "That did make me feel alittle better, thanks Ray." you say with your legs still wide open. "Who said i was finish." he look at you and winked while bitting his bottom lip.  He takes his clothes off and slips on a condom, He slides 2 fingers in you making your hips move around. He pulls them out and looks at you. "The side affects of the D include, but are not limted to, screaming, begging for mercy, num legs, back aches, and not being able to get your words out, ready?" Ray explains then asked.  You begin to say something but he starts pounding inside you hard, he slows up his strokes and starts pounding again,  You grip on to his back, and start sracting it as if you were a cat, " AHH FUCKKKKK, FUCK ME HARDER"  you yell in pleasure, he follows your command and goes harder and you scream very loud. He fucks you faster, harder, and deeper, at this point you couldn't ever control your screams and moans, he couch is shaking and hitting the walls as cum all over his dick. He flips the y'all over and commands you to ride him, and you do as told, he grabs on to your nipples and you bounce, twist, and grind on his dick untill he came, you slid off him and laid on top of him. "Now, don't you feel better?" he smirked asking you, "Yeah, i do." you playfully rolled your eyes, "The power of the D." he said getting excited. "I still want my orange juice." he looked at you and got up and walked into the kitchen, "Had her moanin, but i still gotta get her orange juice." you heard him say. "I heard that!" you yell laughing.