Prodigyyyyy, 2 to 1.

Y/N really? he began to chase after you and you trip over his carpet he gets hovers you and starts to paint on your face, he started to laugh, you flipped the both y'all back over and took some of the paint from your face and put it on his, "Two for me, 1 for you." you smiled looking into his eyes, all of a sudden His lips crashed into yours, he turned his head from side to side in perfect rhythm  you started you moan and he took advantage of that pushed his tougue inside you mouth, His hands moved from upper part of your back to give your ass a light squeeze. Another moan escaped your lips and he pushed his tongue deeper. His manhood glided between your legs, causing your body to quake with desire. your lips never moved out of sync as he flipped you over, so now he was on top and your were on the bottom. He slipped a hand up my shirt to cup your breast. you let out a whimper when he twisted one of the nipples.  he separated his lips from yours long enough for him to pull your shirt over your head and toss it to the floor. He stared down at you examining your figure, "beautiful" he said above a whisper  he then clamped his lips over the nipple he’d been playing with. You screamed in pleasure as he bit, sucked and licked to your liking while squeezing your other breast. You wrapped your legs around his waist and I thrusted you hips upward. He removed his mouth from your tit "Not yet," he said bitting his lip, he unbutton your jeans and threw them across the rooom than pulled your underwear down with his teeth and threw them across the room as well, he smile before putting his head down in your tressure, he nibbled the lining of your pussy, you were about to let a moan out but instead you let out a gasp in shock of his tongue entering you, you place your legs on his shoulders and pull his head closer. He feels your legs quiver and shake and starts to move his tongue in circular motions. "Prod" you say, "mm?" you could feel the vibration on your clit, "I'm about to - " you came. His licks you clean before getting up to grab a condom from his nightstand, "Prod?, you know i'm a virgin right?" "Don't worry . . i'll be genital."