POOL party (;

Your bestfriend was having a pool party.

Prince- Aye, YFN, where’s Y/N?

Your friend- She in my room changing.

he starts making his way up to your friends room.

Your friend- Prince where you think you goin? she asked him raising her eyebrow

Prince- bathroom? 

She rolled her eyes, “Don’t fuck on my bed.” she scoffed.

Prince made his way up the steps and into her room where you were. “Damn that swimsuit looks sexy as hell on you.” he said, then bites his lip. “You think?” you asked looking in the mirror. he came up behind you and starts kissing from your ear to your neck, “You would look better with out it.” he whispered in your ear, which sent chills down your spine, he started kissing and slurping on your neck marking his territory  He pushes you on the bed and gets on top of you. He pins your hands down and kisses you. You kiss back, you let out a soft moan, he slid his tongue slide in your mouth, you continue swirling your tougue in his mouth then you feel his hands unting your binki top, he pulls it off., his hands slide down your body down to your hips, he unties your bottom and slips it off, still kissing you. you feel his fingers run across you area slowly. You moan softly in his mouth, and you feel yourself getting damp,  He stops kissing and takes all his clothes off, throws on a condom and stands beside the bed pulling your legs up to his mouth.”so you came prepare, eh?” he doesn’t answer he brings your hips on his chest and slides his tongue across your are,. He sticks his tongue in you slowly in circles making you scream out his name in pleasure, he goes deep, pulls out, and goes deeper hitting all the right spots, He lets your legs go and gets back on top of you between your legs, he starts to teasing you by outlining your cat with his dick, Princ- before you could get your words out he started ramming it in you, whiich made you scream and grab on hold to his back, “HARDER” you moaned. He goes harder and deeper and faster,  You wrap your legs around him making him go deeper, he un raps your legs and throws one on his shoulder,  he starts making slow strokes, in and out untill you came, he flips you on all fours and starts ramming into you doggy style, “FUCKKKK, FASTER DADDY” he sped up, all you could hear was your ass clapping as he goes in and out and the bed squeaking  he did that untll he came. “Ride Papi? he asks, you hop on his dick sliding down hard, “UHHHH” he grunts, you begin to bounce up and down, someone knocks on the door, “Y/N?” you comming down anytime soon?” YFN asked you. “she already came.” prince whispers playing with your nipples, you laugh, “Yeah, be down in a bit!.”

-didn’t re-read this, sorry for errors!