Dance4U

You snuck in the dance studio to suprise Roc and was able to catch the last few steps.

Walter: That was great guys! see ya’ll tomorrow

Ray: Ay Prod!? you see me hit that move tho! 

Prod: Did you - 

Prince: Ray l hit that move ten times better than you! step up yo game playa. He pops his collar.

Prod: But- 

Ray: HA, you thought, i saw about five screw ups in that number!

Prince: Mess ups? - 

Prod: HOLD UP, I DID THE DAMN MOVE BETTER THAN THE BOTH OF Y”ALL.  he said then walked out of the room nochaluntly

Roc laughed,

Roc: Ouch, that hurt from over here. he said teasing.

Prince and Ray: Shut up!

Ray: Were gonna go catch a bit, you comming?

Roc: Nah, ima go over the rutine one more time, just to make sure i got it. l  might meet up with y’all

Ray: Ightt, come on Prince.

Ray and Prince leave the room.

You walk in as soon as them leave, you couldn’t really suprise Roc because the studio had mirrors all over the walls so he saw you and ran up to you and picked you up spet around while hugging you, he puts you down “Y/N, what are you doing here? you went suppose to come untill next week.”   “l missed you to much.” you say while smiling. “l missed you to.” He says

“After i go over these steps one or two more times we can go do somthing, maybe a movie, lunch, or whatever.” He says and walks over to the stero and presses play, “House partty” comes on and he starts doing the dance moves to it, you move closer to him and micmic the steps as he does them, you caught on to things fast so it wasn’t hard for you to do them, you hit every step he hit perfectly. You both hit the last step, “Damn, you can dance too?” Roc said “You laughed “What’s that suppose to mean?” you asked laughing and walking towards the music dock , “l mean, your so perfect.” he says, you start to blush, you grab your phone and put it on the dock and play “Dance for you” by Beyonce, you grab a chair from the side and place it in the middle of the room, you walk up to Roc and rub every part of his upper body, you grab his hand and walk up over to the chair and sit him down, you start twerking in front of him, because you know he loves it, he grabs your waist but you quickly push his hands off, “Don’t touch yet.” you say and sit on his dick hard, making him grunt a little, you sit on his lap the oppisite way so your stomach is touching yours, you began to grind hardly on him, you move in cicular motians and after a mintue you feel somthing rise from down below, you lightly giggle and grind harder, you press your lips agaist his soft, big, full lips and start unbutting his shirt, still kissing him hard but passhionet, he does the same with your shirt, you take your lips from his and move them down to his neck, you start filling his neck with lipgloss marks, his hands move down your body to your shorts, he quickly unbuttons them and pushes them down as far as they could go, not to low, since you were still sitting on his lap, you slowly massage your kitty threw your panties  making you gasp, you get up from his lap and stip slowly from your clothes, you took off your bra, slid down your shorts and undie giving him a little stip show and he did the same with his clothes, you could see his huge manhood sticking out from his boxers, you grab it unexpectedly making him let out the sexiest moan, you both are now naked and he pushes you to the wall and pins you there, he forcefully pushes his touge in your mouth and basically cleans the inside of your mouth, he loses his grip and moves one of his hands to your ass, and squeees it hard, he then moves to your kitty and sticks two fingers in you, moving them in and out, a mini waterfall squirts from your kitty, Roc looks at you and smirks, “G-spot.” he says, you just blush and cover your face, he moves your hands from your face, “l wanna see the sexy faces you make when i go in and out.” He tells you, he takes his fingers out and kisses your lips once again, he picks you up bridal style and walks over to the couch and lays you down and gets on top, he slides in you rough and you let out a small moan, he begins ramming into you forcefully, roczilla going in and out of you kitty at a quick pace, you and Roc’s eyes meet and he bites his bottom lip, he slides out of you completely, “Put on your clothes.”   “Why? whats wrong?” you ask, “If were gonna do i wanna do it right.” he says slipping on his pants, “My place. That way if we break anything …. i wouldn’t matter.” he winked and handed you your clothes.