Silent Love.

You and Roc haven't said a word to eachother all day, he was still mad at you for not "Co-opperation" last night on his birthday because you were "too tired". He came form the kitchen with some chips and a soda, he sits on the couch on the oppsite side of the living room and doesn't say a word his eyes focused on the TV set. "Roc?" you say. no answer his eyes still on the televison. "Roc?" you say again, he looks at you and back to the Tv without saying a word.

you walked towards him and crashed her lips to his, kissing him passionately. He had no choice but to give in. He already knew where this was going, he fumbled with his belt and took his jeans off,  He gripped your tight as you stroked him through his boxers, unwilling to ever let her go. Breaking the kiss, you kneeled in front of him and reached into his boxers to take his manhood out. He sucked in a breath when your fingernails lightly ran up and down his length before she kissed the head, swirling her tongue before licking up and down his shaft. you dipped and sucked, like a professional, as if you'd been doing this forever, when really, it was your first time. He let out a guttural groan as you took him whole into his mouth and started to pump him, your soft lips cushioning and adding suction exactly where needed. His fingers weaved through her hair, pushing your head forward, gently rocking his pelvis back and forth. Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore; he had to be inside you. He pulled himself out of your mouth, and pulled you up before capturing her lips heatedly. Your tongues attacked each other, fast and furious.

His fingers unbuttoned her shirt, both hands cupping your breasts through her bra fully. His fingers caressed your sensitive nipples causing you to moan as she slid your blouse off your shoulders. He kissed your shoulder and pushed the bra strap down then resumed kissing it. Unable to take anymore, you unhooked your bra and threw it across the room and pulled his shirt off 

He took you in his arms and pushed you up against a wall, your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms around his neck for support. He fought the nearly over coming urge to push into you then and there, but resisted to savour it. He brought his lips to your hard nips, nipping it lightly with his teeth then using his tongue to cool the sting, while rolling the other in between his fingers. you let go of the moans you held in for so long, letting them rip out of your throat.

His manhood was pressed up against your wet lips as he straddled them and wanting it in you, he ground your pelvis to his. Not budging, Roc took his time playing with your round globes, until an overwhelming orgasm took you. you came out of the fuzzy haze to realise he was still pleasuring your body, and that was all it took for another one. “Rocc… Please.” He knew exactly what you was talking about, exactly what you – and he wanted. He carried you up the stairs and on to the bed, and laid you down before kissing his way down from your neck to navel. you spread her legs for him eagerly, but he ignored it, heatedly making love to her lips. He swallowed your moans and without warning pushed a finger inside of her. you gasped and arched her back, her muscles tightening over his finger. He pulled out gently before pushing in again, working her, faster and faster into a rhythm. The only sounds that could be heard was their panting and the moans coming from your lips.

He braced himself and started ramming into you, groans ripping from his throat at how good you felt.  "tight, oh so tight" he wispered, he drove deeper into you, as you met him for each thrust. His ragged breathing and your breathy moans filled the room as they bought for each other waves of shattering pleasure. Sweaty skin on skin, rubbing, teasing, making both of them spiral out of control. Panic seeped through Roc's mind but he pushed it away firmly, no way was this going to be a one night thing, this was going to be forever. You two rocked in a fast paced rhythm, You taken in orgasm after mind numbing orgasm, as Roc plucked all your  "strings" perfectly until you screamed his name as you had her final, explosive climax. He pulled out and you two fell on the bed, excusted, "That was- " you begin to say " - Round 1" he says smirking and biting his lips, 

"Round 1?" "Yeah, i gotta clean you up." he winked. " Me, you, shower, 2 mintues he kissed your lips softly then he got up and walked towards the dresser, he opened the top drawer and grabed a pair or red handcuffs, "I'll be waiting." he walked in the bathroom and closed the door. "Now you wanna talk to me?" I yelled while laughing. he stuck his head out of the door, "And it's not even my birthday." he said in a silly little voice and closed the door leaving it cracked. you smirk and get up heading to the bathroom door.