Chapter 1

It was early in the morning in hell everything was perfect. No noise, no interruptions no nothing. Just pure silence. That was until a phone ringtone went off.  A growl could be heard in the bedroom as they heard their phone rang sitting up answering the call. 
" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BLITZØ!" Yelled an angry woman. She had a long Black straight hair that went to her waist. She has beautiful deep crystal blue eyes with nice fair skin. She had huge black wings that she'll be able to hide whenever she wanted. "Hey Ash! Me, Moxie, Mille and Luna are gonna go to the moon harvest festival to guard Stolas. Wanna come?" He asked.

    Ash sighed and looked at the time that read 2:45 am. "Sure why not." She said groaning rubbing her eyes. "Great because I'm already on my way there! Bye!" He said hanging up quickly before she could say anything. Ash took a minute to take in what he said then glared in the dark room. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! NOW I HAVE TO RUSH TO PACK MY THINGS!"She yelled out in anger. As she got up from her bed the lights turned on itself making her groan. She raised her hand and use some of her abilities to help her pack faster bringing out a duffel bag and clothes.

         Once all her stuff was packed she pulled out some clothes that she thought was suitable for the harvest moon festival. Ash pulled out a black and white flannel crop top and put on some blue high waisted jeans with some appropriate boots and a cow girl hat. After she was done getting dressed she heard a honking noise outside her mansion. "Of fucking course."  She mumbled as she walked over to her packed bag picking it up walking out of her room and out of her mansion. "Hurry up ash! I want to get there early!" Blitz said excitedly.

       "ITS FUCKING THREE IN THE MORNING. WE ARE EARLY AS HELL!" She yelled out opening the trunk of the van throwing her suitcase in there, closing it then walking to the back seat doors. "It's better to be early then be late." He said calmly then smiled wildly. "ALRIGHT LETS GO BITCHES!" He yelled out driving crazy like usual. "So Ash how's everything going?" Mille said, smiling. She smiled at her friend Mille gently as she leaned on the door looking out the window.

"Oh you know taking human souls/ spirits here and there etc." Mille nodded her head. "Did you find yourself a boyfriend?" She smirked. Ash rolled her eyes. "All these royal pricks are either A) married, B) assholes, C)gay." She replied. Mille nodded her head once again and turned her head to moxie and started talking to him. Ash soon drifted off to sleep knowing this would be a long ride.

After a while Blitzø started driving on rocks and bumps singing the song on the radio loudly waking up Ash from her nice slumber. She grumbled and mumbled cursing out blitzø as Mille's head was out the window, smiling as we came across our destination. The van stopped causing Mille to jump out the van happily running to two imps. "MAMA, DADDY!" She said happily hugging them. "Yeehaw! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Mille's father said, ruffling her hair. Ash walked out the van covering her eyes as the sun shined brightly.

"Fuckin damn it." She mumbled to herself. "I'm good pa! Thanks for letting us stay here for the moon harvest jamboree." She said smiling. "It's no trouble. We know y'all aren't making as much since y'all went freelance." Her mother said, quoting with her fingers. Ash raised an eyebrow. "They actually get paid decently considering the amount of demons just want a lot of people dead." She thought.

"Freelance pays fine ma! We're doing fine." She smiled then her face turned serious. "It's fine." Astarte chuckled as she transformed her form to where she doesn't look like royalty. Her eyes turned yellow like Mille's eyes as she let her tail with a sharp point in the end show and grew out two short all black horns making her look like an imp. Mille introduced moxie pushing him in front of her parents. "You remember my husband moxie." She said happily. The look on her parents face looked displeased.

Astarte cringed as she watched the interaction between moxie and Mille's parents and decided to space out. "Hey watch it! I'm the only sir here bucko." Bliztø said, snapping Ash back to hell. "Oh yeah y'all haven't met my boss blitz, our friend Ash and his hellhound." She said smiling.

"I'm not just his hellhound." Luna said angrily glaring at Mille. "Yeah she's my daughter." Blitzø said, grabbing Luna's waist pulling her close to him. "Only on paper. Y'all don't deserve to know my name." She said as blitzø walked away getting back on her phone. "It's a pleasure to finally the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a sturdy bitch." He said to Milles parents. Her father laughed as her mother smiled at him. "That we did." He said looking at his wife lovingly.

"So blitz is it?" He chuckled and reached out to shake his hand. "That's a fine name." "Reminds me of war." Lin said admiring his name. Ash spaced out once again as the conversation didn't really interest her in any way. "Hmm, maybe I should go see Stolas before the festival tomorrow. Haven't really talked to him in years." Ash thought, looking up at hell's sky.

"Speaking of strong hands. Y'all should meet our newest help. Hey striker!" Joe called out.