Chapter 4

"Hm what to sing what to sing." Ash mumbled playing with the dagger that striker gave to her. She looked down at it and scoffed to herself. "Tch there are dangerous creators out there in this dirt path lemme come with ya." She said mockingly, making her voice deep tryna match strikers voice. "Who does he think he is? Besides why care for my well being when we just met?" She rolled her eyes and looked back down at the dagger sighing. "I just... I just never had luck with love. I don't want to get attached to anyone." She said trailing off.

Ash continued walking coming close to an edge of the cliff. The wind started blowing as she watched hell's sunset. "Every time I'm in love it's always something. Either use me for my money and just cheat. Or just kill me just to say you defeated an overlord. I thought my last love was real, but I was wrong."  She clutch onto the dagger pulling it close to her chest.

"Maybe I'll sink to the bottom. Maybe I'll float on the waves." She started singing. "Maybe I'll empty the bottle. Maybe I'll be okay. I see hope in the shallows, but the tide, it pulls me away." Striker stopped walking as he heard singing come deeper along the path. "There she is." He said rubbing in the direction of her voice. "And if I go down with the devil. Well that would be her mistake. Waiting for the breaks I'm stuck in the middle of the waves."  "Keep singing sugar cube. I'm almost there."  He said getting closer. "I'm lost in the current, I need a break. I'm stuck in the middle." She sang.

As Ash was singing the wind started picking up as light started to light up the sky with blue and green colors. The colors started dancing in the sky to the rhythm. Ash eyes turned back into her deep crystal blue eyes lighting up as she sang. Striker saw Ash on top of the cliff near the edge. He slowly walked up to her not really wanting for her to stop singing. As she sang tears went down her face remembering her past memories of her ex boyfriend. The lights that were dancing in the sky  turned into a dark blue color. Striker noticed that the dancing lights in the sky changed to a different shade of blue and was mesmerized by it.

The leaves picked up in the wind dancing around Ash's body as she sang her song. Striker stared at her in awe as he watched the scene in front of him. "She looks so angelic to even be here in hell." he thought to himself.

As he was in his trance he didn't seem to notice what was happening around the imps around them. Some imps around them started killing themselves as their past memories were brought up into their head as the song went on. While some other imps got depressed or some would argue with their loved one breaking up with one another. The song was coming close to an end and the winds quieted down along with the lights and started fading away. "I'm stuck in the middle of the waves. I'm lost in the current, need a break. I'm stuck in the middle. Waiting for the breaks." she finished singing the song. Her eyes dimmed down back to their normal color. Ash sighed and looked down to see about a hundred imp and other living beings dead from her song. /

"Well looks like my job here is done." she said watching the bodies sink into the ground. "That's a beautiful singing voice you got there sugar cube." striker said startling her. Ash jumped a bit and quickly rubbed her tears away and turned her eyes back to the yellow color like she had before. She turned around and faced a smirking Striker that was only six feet away from her. "What are you doing out here? I was gonna come back in a few minutes." she snapped at him. "Well you said that you'll be back before supper. Dinner is made sweetheart so I came to get you." he said. "Tch I would've been fine with leftovers or just not eating at all. So stop caring for my well being and I told you." she said walking up to him  handing him back his dagger. " that I can handle myself. I don't need your stupid little dagger."

Striker chuckled at this. "If you didn't need my dagger why did you still have it?" he asked staring into her yellow eyes. Ash was taken back by this comment blushing. This made Strikers smirk even wider then it was before. "Well because. I wanted to give it back to you and." she trailed off not knowing what to say next looking away from him.

Striker moved closer to her and wrapped his tail around hers making her yelp blushing deeply. "Let go of my tail." she said sternly. "Or what darling? What are you gonna do." he said standing close to her looking down into her eyes. "Imma kick your ass." Ash said confidently looking up at him trying not to show any weakness. "Oh really?' he questioned her lightly rubbing his tail on hers making her close her eyes shut tight whimpering. "I don't see that happening any time soon as long as my tail is wrapped around yours." he chuckled and leaned his face close to hers. "You're under my control now, sugar." he whispered in her ear, placing his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him.

Ash felt completely helpless in this stage as her tail was trapped by his tail. She said nothing as she bites her lips trying to hold in the little whimpers escaping her mouth and he kept rubbing his tail on hers. "There's something about you that's caught my attention. I don't like it, but I can't help what I'm feeling. When I want something I take it." he said seductively purring in her ear lightly placing kisses on her jawline. Ash whimpers out blushing hard, placing her hands on his chest. "Please... stop." she stuttered out. He smirked against her neck "say my name sweetheart." he said and went back kissing her neck making her whine. "Striker please stop..." she said trying to keep her composure. He stopped kissing her neck and stood up straight looking into her eyes once again and smiled. "From now on you obey me. Understood?" he asked.

Ash kept quiet looking at him then looked away. "I'm not gonna say that! Im demon royalty i can take his ass on right now." she thought in her head. Striker growled and tugged on her tail with his making her yelp and moan. "You obey me. Understood?' he repeated himself. Ash nodded her head yes making striker smirk in victory. " Good now let's head back to the house for dinner." he said unwrapping his tail from hers walking in the direction he came from. She followed presuit silently falling behind him. "I can't believe I let an imp over power me and not even just that. Make me like him and turn me on." she thought angrily to herself looking at the back of strikers head.

~song the breaks by: Sarah proctor