Chapter 5

~little smut warning

   The two made it to the house just in time where the others were about to start eating. Blitzø noticed her and Striker walking inside the house. "Ash your back from your walk already?" he asked, getting up from the table, walking over towards her. "Yeah cowboy over here said supper was ready. So he came to get me." she replied to him. "Oh dinner was just finished being made." he told her. Ash raised an eyebrow and looked at striker. "Oh really now?"

 "By the time you would've gotten back it would've been cold darling." Striker said and walked over to the table sitting down. Ash growled at him walking past Blitzø to the table in a chair next to striker who was smirking at her. "I'm going to kill you." She mumbled loud enough so striker could hear. "I'll like to see you try darling." He said.

    After dinner everyone started heading up to their rooms so they could get ready for the moon harvest festival tomorrow. "Finally I can get some sleep." Ash thought walking up the stairs walking to the room she was gonna stay in. As she came closer to her room a door opened and somebody grabbed her waist and pulled her inside their room.

    "WHAT THE F-" she was interrupted by striker covering her mouth. "Shh it's only me darling." Ash slowly calmed down as she looked into his green eyes then glared at him moving his hand away from her mouth. "Why the fuck did you pull me into your room?!" She whispered yelled at him. He only smirked and moved his hand to her hip pulling her closer to him. "Your mine. remember sweetheart." Ash blushed at this and struggled to find a way out of his grip. His grip only tightened on her. "And that means I get to do whatever I want to you."

   "But we just met one another today." Ash stutter out. "Yes, but there is something about you that I can't get rid of." Striker said pushing her down on the bed crawling on top of her. "And I know you feel the same way. Because there is something telling me that if you didn't you would've already been tryna punch me. Am I right?" He said smirking leaning down getting close to her neck. Ash was taken back by this comment as he spoke the truth.

    Why didn't she push him away or beat his ass up yet? Or even kill him knowing she had the power to do so. "No I can't... I can't like him not like that... unless I'm just denying how I feel." She thought. Striker took her silence telling him that he was right. He leaned down and bites into her neck sucking slowly creating a hickey. Ash bites her lip holding in a moan as she feels his sharp teeth go into her skin.

    Striker moved his hand down her body lightly tracing her curves down to her thigh causing Ash to feel a shiver go up her spine. She moved one of hands into strikers hair lightly tugging it as he continued to suck on her neck marking his territory. Striker smirked against her neck and stopped moving his head towards her face and kissed her deeply. Ash gave into the kiss wrapping her arms around his shoulders going with the feeling.

   "I must be crazy to actually let this guy into my heart that quick, but this feels so right." She thought. Striker broke the kiss smiling a genuine smile down at her causing her to blush. "Now no one will touch you darling. They'll know you're mine, especially your friend Blitzø." He said not giving her a moment to reply as he took off her shirt and started kissing from her collarbone and down to her chest. Ash let out a moan which caused striker to smirk. "Yes baby. I want to hear you moan more." Striker ripped off her bra and leaned down and started playing with her nipples pinching and biting them.

   "But striker... what about the festival tomorrow." She moaned out and looked down at him. He chuckled and licked her nipple looking up at her. "I'll be fine sugar. I have enough energy for you and the festival." He said. Her eyes widened at this. "Enough energy for me and the festival?! How?!" She thought in her head. "But um... oh let's make a deal." She said tryna not to get any farther then it is right now. He stopped what he was doing and looked down at her. "And what's that?" He asked.

   "If you win tomorrow I have to do whatever you want, but if you lose then you're not allowed to have me in your way." She then grabbed his bandanna and pulled him close to her. "I'm allowed to have you my way." Striker smiled and purred in her ear licking her ear. "I'll take that deal. Now let's go to bed. The sooner the better." He said, crawling off of her taking off his jacket and shirt, changing his bottoms and crawling in the bed. "You're sleeping with me tonight." He said, pulling ash underneath the covers with him spooning her.

   As Ash laid there she smiled at his touch that made her feel safe for once in a lifetime. She snuggled closer into his body and sighed happily. "It's official I'm crazy, but I love this feeling and I don't want it to go away." She thought as she started drifting off to sleep.