Chapter 2

Ash jumped out of her thoughts as he called out to someone. "Man I really need to stop spacing out like that." She mumbled to herself. She heard galloping of a horse coming their way. She looked to see who it was as she saw a horse with fiery hair and eyes with a black body and on top of the horse was an imp. Ash blushes as she looked at the imp man that was riding the horse.

          He was a tan light skinned imp that had white hair and his horns were black and white. He was wearing a black shirt with a red bandanna around his neck with a light and dark brown jacket with matching pants and a dark brown cowboy hat. Once he came to a stop Ash noticed how pretty his eyes were as they were green with rings in it and he had one gold tooth in his mouth.

          "Well howdy." He said, smirking , tipping his hat off to them. He looked down at Mille with a wide eye and smiled once again jumping down from his horse. "Oh well looky here. You must be the famous Mildred." He said walking up to her. " I've heard some good things about you from your folks little lady." Winking at her. Mille giggled bashfully. "What are y'all doing so far away from imp city? Huh the free work is finally slowing down."

          Mille started shaking his hand smiling. "Oh no freelance isn't free it's never mind." She said looking away. "We're just visiting for the festival and the prince is our boss's boyfriend." She said teasingly. Ash laughed at this and walked over to blitzø putting her arm on his shoulder. "Oh yeah blitzø why didn't you tell me that the prince was your boyfriend." She said laughing at him. "Because he's not. Mille I'm not above hitting a female in front of her daddy." He said ready to smack her.

           Ash noticed striker looking at her smirking. She stopped laughing and stood up straight looking away. He leaned down near her close to her height. "And what's your name, pretty lady." He said getting close to her face. "My name is Ash." She replied leaning back a bit trying to fight the blush that was coming to her face. He gently grabbed her hand and lightly kissed it. "Nice to meet you, sugar." He said stood up straight walking over towards blitzø. He brushed his tail against her leg down to her tail as she let out a little Yelp as her tail is sensitive to her.

Striker smirked and chuckled, satisfied with the reaction he had gotten from her. "You're the boss huh? Oh! So you're the bold imp to start his own killin biz."

          He said pointing his hay straw at him. "Yeah well when you're good at something you should probably capitalize." Blitzø said casually. "Well not many imps start businesses on their own. That's pretty impressive sir." Striker said, winking at him. "And he's a flirt great. I'm just gonna ask what room I'm staying in." Ash thought. She looked over to Mille's parents and walked over to them while the rest were having a conversation.

"Hey um not to be rude, but what room would I be staying in?" She asked. "Oh let me show you dear. Follow me." She led her inside the house going upstairs. They reached the end of the hall to the very last door. "This is where you will stay for the next few days." Lin said, smiling at her. Ash nodded her head. "Thank you." She walked in the room looking around slowly walking towards the bed sitting down. Ash sighed and laidback on the bed stretching happily as she felt how comfortable the mattress was. "Oh yeah. That hits the spot." She said, smiling , closing her eyes as she slowly started drifting off to sleep.

After a few minutes she groaned to only realize that she forgot to grab her bag from the van. She didn't want to use her powers as that would blow her cover up exposing herself that she's demon royalty. Ash sighed and decided to get up and go grab her bag. She walked down the stairs out the door walking towards the van until she heard screaming. She turned her head to look where it was coming from to see moxie on a hog screaming as he was riding the hog like a bull. "Moxie!" Yelled out Ash.

Ash ran and picked up the dagger that was on the ground in the pit and quickly wrapped her tail around moxie's body removing him from the pig and jumped on it stabbing the hog deep within its skin making it squeal out in pain falling on its side making her fall with it as she digs the dagger deeper into it. Once the body stopped moving she got up and turned to look at moxie glaring at him. "What were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself killed dumbass!" She yelled.

"Yeah go Ash! That's my bad ass friend!" Blitzø called out.

Ash ignored his comment and continued staring at her friend. "Sorry Ash." He said rubbing his neck that was in pain. She sighed and helped him up from the mud. As that happened Ash heard a rattle coming from somewhere, but didn't really care as she really just wanted a bath and wanted to go to sleep. "That was one hell of a fight, little lady." Striker said walking over to her with a smirk. She handed moxie off to mille to take care of him. "Thanks it wasn't really nothing." She said, wiping some mud off herself. He chuckled and picked up the hog putting it over his shoulder.

"Hey boss man. You wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?" Striker said as he walked over standing next to Ash. "Oh I am always down to skin the manly meat with a manly man." Blitzø said, swinging his hips back and forth. "That's what she said." Luna said, smiling , looking down at her phone. "What who said? What bitch is talking shit about me!" He said, stomping after Luna. Ash chuckled at blitzø behavior smiling. "You can also join sugar." Striker said, smirking , getting close to her face. Ash hummed at this and poked his nose. "I'll see how I feel after I shower sugar." She said copying the way he said sugar to her in his deep tone.

He stood back straight up as his smirk widened a bit. "Alright see you there." Ash scoffed a bit, rolling her eyes so he could see. He ignored her actions and walked away brushing his tail against hers lightly causing her to shiver. "Stupid sensitive tail." She said, mumbling and blushing lightly.