Chapter 7

After the song everyone cheered for her making her smile one more panting a little bit. "Now I wish everyone luck in this here games! May the toughest imp WINS!" She shouted out and a gunshot went off indicating that the games had begun. Ash walked up to the stands sitting next to Mille watching. Mille looked worried for her husband moxxie. "Come on Mille he's gonna be fine." Ash said, putting her hand on her shoulder.

    She turned her head and looked at the three and saw striker climb up the wall first with Blitzø behind him. Then suddenly uses Striker as leverage to get over the wall, making him growl a bit and jump off the wall chasing Blitzø. Right behind the two was moxxie and he climbed off the wall , but fell into a pond that had a shark in it. Ash blinked a couple of times as she saw this. "Uh... he'll be fine." Ash smiled sheepishly. Mille looked at her with a deadpan look on her face.

     The games were over and it was time to announce the winners. "I say I say for the first year ever we have a tie for the harvest moon pain games!" Blackfoot announced. Stolas got up and walked over taking the microphone from him. "The winners are Striker and my darling blitzyyy!" He said happily. Ash chuckled at this. "Just say my name RIGHT! Fuckin dick." Blitzø said annoyed.

     "Alright so he has the physical advantage. I'm better at other things. Like singing." Moxxie said, making Mille smile at him a bit. "I would like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now about me winning." Striker said magically pulling a guitar from his ass. "What the fuck!" Moxxie yelled out. "Maybe you shouldn't have said that." Ash said patting her hand on his shoulder. Striker strummed the guitar and started singing. "Sweet victory. I smell the smell. From open stinkin heaven are the rugged rocks of hell." He sang and pushed a girl off the stage with his boot. "Sweet victory with everything I do. With every talent I have I'm so much more talented than you." He sang.

      Everyone in the crowd was enjoying the show especially the girls that made Ash a bit jealous. "Isn't he great." Blitzø said plopping down next Ash. "False." Moxxie answered. "Isn't it gonna be nice working with him." He said eating his cheese on a stick. "Working with him? What!?!" Blitzø just sat there smiling. "Yeah I asked if he wants to join I.M.P." Moxxie looked sad at this. "You asked? But..." he said looking down sitting back. "Mox I think you've had enough for now let's head back to the house and get you cleaned." Mille said smiling , making Moxxie smile a bit.

     "Yeah and I'll make you some of my famous devil brownies." Ash smiled at him. "Thanks Ash." Ash smiled at him. "Moxxie go fuck yourself. Did you hear something? It was just the wind." Moxxie teared up and left making Mille follow behind him. Ash frowned at this and looked down at Striker as he finished his song. Ash got up and walked down the bleachers towards the stage waiting for him to come down.  "Hey sugar cube. You liked my performance?"  He said walking down off the stage over to her and wrapped his tail around her waist pulling her close to him smirking. Ash blushed a bit then shook her head. "It was nice and all, but seriously Moxxie go fuck yourself?"  She said.

     "Come on doll it's just a song." He said leaning down near her face. Striker looked down at her chest that was somewhat exposed because of the fishnet top making him lick his lips. "So I won the bet darling." Striker said making Ash blush once more. He leaned closer near her ear and whispered. "Meet me up in my room whenever you're ready. I'll be waiting." He slowly reaches down to her tail lightly grabbing it, making Ash bite her lip and hide her face in Striker's chest. He chuckled and tugged it making her whimper and let go of her tail. Stolas saw this and smiled chuckling.

     "Oh yoowhooo Ash can you please come here. I want to talk to you about something." He said in a bit of a high pitched voice. Striker pulled away and looked down at her. "I'll see you soon darling." He said walking away. Ash walked up on the stage and went inside the tent. "Yes st-" "so that's the guy you dedicated the song to! For me it was for my blitzy." He said blushing a bit.

      Ash looked away as she became a blushing mess. "Ugh I haven't been this embarrassed since the last time you did this with my ex." He chuckled and smiled sweetly at her. "I'm just glad you're getting back to dating after what happened." He said placing his hand on her shoulder making her look at him and smile. "Thanks Stolas."  "Your welcome now go get your man. I'm going to finish the moon harvest festival." He said getting up, grabbing his book with his ability.

    She chuckled and left the stage walking over to the house to go see striker. As she walked into the house she heard noise coming from Striker's room. She frowned her eyebrows and walked a bit faster to his room only to open the door to see Striker pointing a gun at Blitzø and Moxxie. "S..striker what's going on?" She asked, looking at him. Striker, Blitzø, and Moxxie turned their attention towards her.

    "Ash run! That gun he has kills demon royalty!"  Moxxie yelled out. "What." She mumbled looking at him. "Yeah and he was gonna kill Stolas with it first and was gonna start killing the higher up demons so he could rule hell!" Blitzø said. Ash looked at Strikerin disbelief. "What they're saying is true?" She asked him. "Sugar cube, we can rule hell together. I want you by my side as we can kill every single demon royalty blood line there is and rule hell." He said, trying to persuade her. "Yeah that's not gonna happen bucko." Blitzø said making Striker growl at him.

    "So you were gonna kill me?" Ash mumbled. Striker turned his attention back towards her. "What?" "So you were gonna kill me!" She yelled out revealing her true form as her black wings spread out her tail now gone and her yellow eyes turned back to her normal blue eyes. Striker's face went pale, making Blitzø laugh. "Oh she didn't tell you? She's from THE royal bloodline of Lucifer himself! Ath'tiud." Striker stood in shock as he saw Ash tearing up. "I thought you were different." She said running out the room. "Wait sugar cube!" Striker said letting his guard down. Blitzø kicked Striker's foot making him hiss in pain and kicked him in the stomach. Striker dropped the gun near Moxxie as Blitzø and Striker fought.