Chapter 3

She walked to the van and grabbed her bag from the trunk then left to go back inside the house going to the bathroom to clean up. Ash hopped in the shower sighing happily as the hot water hit her skin and started to sing a tune. Striker came into the house walking upstairs to grab a better dagger to skin the hog that she killed. As he grabbed the dagger and was about to leave he heard singing coming from the bathroom. "Cause I feel sad love, I felt bad love, sometimes happy love. Turns into giving up." He heard Ash sing in the shower.

    Striker was in trance with her singing and wanted to hear more. He slowly walked closer to the door reaching out for the door knob. As he was about to open the door blitzø called out his name. "Hey striker where are you at?! I'm ready to skin some meat!" Striker came out of the trance and turned his head towards the direction of blitzø's voice and growled letting his tail rattle. He turned away from the door and walked back down the stairs walking outside with the other dagger. "I'm here boss man. Did you miss me?" He said, causing Blitzø to blush a bit.

    "No, I'm just ready to skin some man meat with a manly man." He said, trying to defend himself.

      Ash walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her body feeling refreshed and walked into the room she'll be staying in for a while. She picked up her bag to pull out some comfortable clothes to wear around the house. She put on some black sweats and a short sleeve sweater crop top. "Much better." She said looking for a scrunchie to put her hair up in a ponytail. Once she did that she looked out her window in her room taking in the scenery once more.

      "This is nice." She mumbled to herself smiling. Ash looked at the time and saw how late it was getting, making her groan. "Can't really take a day off from my job can I? Though I only really have to do it at night once. Maybe I can do it before dinner is ready." She thought to herself. Ash got up walking out leaving her room going downstairs and outside to go tell Blitzø she will be out for a few. She walked over to Blitzø, Joe and Striker and saw that they were still skinning the hog as striker skins it with ease.

        "Hey Blitzø I'm gonna go on a walk I should be back before supper." She said looking at him. Blitzø turned and faced her looking a little disappointed. "Do you really have to? I mean it's getting really dark and you know." He said trying to persuade her from not going to do her job. She chuckled at her friend smiling at him. "Yeah no I'm sure. There's no harm in taking a walk down a dirt path." "Well missy you don't know what creators could be out on these dirt paths. Lemme come with ya." Striker said standing up handing Joe the dagger. "No it's fine. Besides I know how to handle myself . I killed that hog that your skinning remember?"

     She crossed her arms looking at him as he walked towards her. "Yes that's true but your friend over here may feel safer about you if I tagged along." He said standing in front of her looking down into her eyes smirking his famous smirk. "Oh please if he really was concerned for my safety he would come with me." Ash said, crossing her arms. "Now if you're concerned about my safety. Which I don't know why you should be. Then you can hand me one of your daggers partner." She said staring up at him.

     He chuckled and used it tail and grabbed a dagger from behind him without looking away from her. Striker grabbed the dagger from his tail and handed it to her. Ash looked at the dagger and grabbed it looking back up at him. "Thank you." She said. As she was about to turn and walk off he grabbed her forearm pulling her close to him startling her. "Your fiesty. I like them fiesty."he said whispering in her ear. Ash blushes then scoffed at him "your such a flirt." She whispered back to him yanking her arm out of his grip and walked away.

    Blitzø saw the whole interaction while Joe was finishing up skinning the hog. "You know she's gonna be hard to get if you want to get in her pants." He said, poking the pigs butthole. "Oh why is that?" Striker asked walking back to where he was sitting before. "Her love life is complicated. Let's just say that I'm almost in every single relationship she was in. They wanted to kill her or they just cheated on her." Striker just looked at him and said nothing.

    "Alright come on men let's take this in the house so Lin can cook it up for us." Joe said, picking up the meat. "Oh yeah meat! I can't wait to suck your juices out." Blitzø said happily as he kissed a piece of the meat and helped Joe bring it in the house. Striker picked some up as well. He paused and looked behind him in the direction Ash went for her walk. He turned his head back around and went inside the house with the rest of the meat in his arms.

      "Hey Lin!" Joe yelled out. "I'm already in the kitchen hun just put it on the counter!" She called out to her husband. The three of them walked inside the kitchen and placed the meat on the counter like she said. Blitzø saw Mille and moxie sitting at the table just talking to one another while Lin was prepping the food for all of them. "Hey mox sorry you couldn't join our manly skinning party I don't think you could take it since you have such a tiny dick." He said teasing him.
       Moxie just looked at him annoyed. "Do you have anything else you want to say sir?" He said. "No I just wanted to remind you how tiny your dick is." Moxie eye twitched a bit. Striker looked at moxie and walked over to him leaning down "don't worry he can join us next time. That's when he kills the hog himself which isn't anytime soon." He said chuckling and stood up straight.

        Moxie growled at him "I'll have you know that-" 
"Moxie just relax it's ok. You don't need to prove yourself to him." Mille said cutting him off placing her hand on his arm. He smiled at her looking at his wife lovingly.  Striker looked away from the two and looked outside the window to see it was getting darker and Ash hasn't come back yet. "I'll be back soon. I'm gonna look for yer friend Ash to tell her supper is almost ready." He said walking out of the kitchen to the front door.

        Blitzø, Mille and Moxie panicked a bit. "You don't have to we can just save her some left overs." Blitzø said quickly, but striker ignored what he said and left the house going to look for Ash. "Oh fuck me." Blitzø said looking at the door.

~song mad at Disney by salem ilese