Chapter Twelve

Slight nsfw between Peggy and Steve but nothing actually happens 

———-

Peggy looks down in disappointment as she pulls Steve's pants and boxers down to see that his penis falls out completely flaccid. Steve blushes hard of embarrassment and scratches his head sheepishly, "I-I'm sorry.. I don't know why it's.. like that.."

She raises a brow, "It's fine. You're a virgin aren't you? Maybe you're just a little nervous," She starts stroking him.

Steve shudders from the contact, "Y-Yeah, p-probably.." 

"Just sit back and relax. I have you," Peggy says soothingly, smiling once she feels him get semi hard in her hand after a short while.

The blond lays on his back, closes his eyes and let's Peggy take over. There's a rise of pleasure in his lower abdomen, it was pretty new to him. He feels as her bare breasts are pressed onto him. Steve whines and shifts in place, "Peggy.." 

"Yes, Steve?" She answers in a cocky manner and hears as Steve's phone vibrates on the bed. Steve was too focused on the pleasure to notice his phone. Peggy grabs it with one hand and keeps stroking Steve with the other to keep him occupied. She looks at the notification. It was a text from Bucky.

Help me 

At first, she thought Bucky was trying to keep Steve away from her by trying to lie. But it looked pretty serious. Peggy didn't want to think about it, but what if he was getting hurt or something? She didn't know what this could interpret. And after the text, he immediately went inactive. Yeah, she wanted Steve's stupid friends out of the way, she wanted to fuck him and use him to help her win. But she didn't want to be the reason his friend would be in more danger. Peggy knew she wasn't a saint and had questionable morals but she never want Ed to go that far.

Peggy sighs and lets go of his member, "Steve.. your friend needs help."  She holds his phone out.

"Huh? Who?" Steve snaps out of his small trance. He sits up and grabs the phone from her, reading the text, "Oh my god, what happened to him?"

"No idea.." 

Steve sighs, "Thanks, Peg. I'll see you later.." He pulls up his pants and rushes outside to his car.

Peggy frowns as she watches him leave then puts her bra and shirt back on. She sighs to herself and wonders: is what she's doing really worth it?

________________

Steve was trying to go as fast as he could but it was difficult with the speed limit. His mind was racing, heart pounding against his chest, wondering what could've happened to Bucky. He tried calling and calling but it went straight to voicemail. His mind immediately goes to his boyfriend, Brock. And that made him angry, "Please be okay.." he keeps repeating, trying to convince himself.

Steve parks outside of Brock's house, and dashes out of his vehicle towards the porch.

Bucky was on the porch with his backpack and a small suitcase. He jumps up as he sees someone get out of the car and run towards him. Then he recognized the guy as Steve. He hadn't known his text actually sent. Steve approaches him and cups his bruised face. His nose was a little bloody, lip busted and a purple bruise on his cheek. The sight made Steve so mad.

"Steve-" 

"I know Brock did this to you. I knew it, I freakin' knew it. I'm gonna call the police, hell I'll just kick his ass myself-"

"Steve please," Bucky interrupts and sniffles, "I just want to get the fuck out of here. I don't want to come back."

Steve's heart drops when he hears the pain in Bucky's breaking voice. Man, Steve knew something was happening and was angry at himself for not acting earlier, "You won't be back here, ever. I'll make sure of it." He feels his friend embrace him.