Chapter Thirteen

TW // starts off a heavy!!
____________

Everything seemed like a blur. He didn't know what was happening and how it happened so quick. Brock had burst into the room, awakening the sleeping boys, beating up both of them in what seemed to be blind rage. He ended up holding bloodied Steve at gunpoint. Bucky is panicked, hyperventilating, senses heightening and frozen in place.

"Step any closer and your lil boyfriend gets his brains blown out in front of you!" Brock shouts, pistol whipping him over the head.

Bucky was about to charge him, but that will result in his friend losing his life. He felt angry, frustrated tears threaten to spill from his eyes, "What do you want?! What do you want me to do?!"

"So you gonna do what I say?"

"Yes, just don't shoot him!" Bucky says in desperation.

The armed man laughs, with a twisted grin forming on his face, "Strip."

Bucky's eyes widen, horrified at what he said. He stands stunned for a moment but then speaks, "W-What?"

"You heard me. Strip... and touch yourself." He demands.

"Bucky, d-don't-"

"Shut up," Brock hisses at Steve.

Bucky looks up at them and then down at his pants. He silently cries, pulling down his pants and underwear. He grabs his flaccid penis and rubs it up and down. It was getting hard and shame washes over him. His eyes squeeze shut, not wanting to look at either of him out of humiliation.

"Bucky.." Steve calls out.

Bucky cries louder, and strokes faster, wanting to drown out any noise. He didn't want to hear Steve's voice. He didn't even want to acknowledge he was there. It was too emasculating.

"Bucky stop.. Bucky please.. Bucky!"

He jolts awake, frantically looking around and then looks up to see the blond boy staring down him with worry.

"Bucky.. James? Are you okay? You've been tossing and turning all night," Steve asked, soothingly rubbing his friend's shoulder.

It takes him a moment to ease down a bit, realizing that it was just some fucked up nightmare. Bucky wipes off the cold sweat from his forehand and sighs shakily, "I-I'm okay.. it was just a bad dream.."

Steve frowns, "What was it about? Was it about Brock?"

Bucky swallows hard and hesitated, "..no.." He moves Steve aside so he can stand.

"That's a lie," Steve knew him for years, he knew when he was lying, "You paused."

"Okay, I did. But it's nothing, it's dumb," Bucky says. But it wasn't nothing. He still felt dirty, even if it was just a dream. He moved so Steve's hand fell off his shoulder. He didn't even want to be touched right now.

"It's not.." Steve sighs and decides he won't pry on it. He's been through more than enough already. Steve suddenly recollects everything from last night, "Don't go to school today."

"What?" Bucky turns around, "Why?"

"I'll bring you back the homework assignments when I get back. You need to rest."

"I don't want to be alone," The brunette shakes his head, "Brock isn't dead.. he'll come back.."

"You're safer here. He doesn't know my address.." He turns away but feels a firm grip on his arm.

"Please.."

Steve looked at Bucky and could see the genuine fear in his eyes. It wrenched his heart, and he closed his eyes, "I.. Alright, get dressed."