Chapter 18

The four wolves trained their eyes on me and stood up straight from their fighting stances. One stepped forward causing a threatening growl to escape my snout.

The man shifted back, causing me to avert my eyes. "Your majesty." He mocked as he bowed before me.

Timothy let his wolf through as he growled and took a step forward. The man chuckled and held his hands up in defense. "I mean no harm."

Anthony let out a sarcastic laugh, throwing his head back. "Why are you here?"

An evil smirk pulled at the man's lips. "We just want to do a little business with her is all."

A loud growl rumbled through my chest. I was two seconds away from ripping this guys head off, but I needed answers. I dared not shift back in front of all these men, so I decided to have Timothy talk for me. 'Ask him what they want from me.'

"What do you want exactly with her, besides "business"?"

The man's eyes shifted to a threatening dark color showing that his wolf was coming through. "Hand her over or die."

"That's a stupid way to threaten someone, especially a werewolf."

The man growled in response. "I need her to come with me. We need to discuss a few things." He glanced at me, his eyes showing that his wolf was almost in full control.

Things were about to get really messy when he finds out that he isn't getting his way. 'Why am I so important?'

"Why is she so important to you? Why would you threaten an entire kingdom just to talk to her?" Timothy spoke with a calm and cool demeanor, even though I knew he was boiling on the inside.

His eyes clearly showed that his wolf was on edge of control. "She is important because she is the missing key to solving everything."

~*~
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever guys!!!!!!!! I am so sorry this halter sucks!!! I feel awful!!!!

But thank you to everyone who understands for not forcing me to write even though I know you guys really wanted me to. 😉 I love y'all so much!

Btw...

Big new...

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, awesome I know right. 😌😉💕

If y'all would like a picture of him or more details just ask! ☺️😉

I love y'all to the moon and back!!😘

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️