Chapter 13

People were running everywhere. Rushing up and down the halls with papers or weapons held in their arms.

They bowed their heads in respect as I quietly walked by each of them. I smiled gently back at them and it seemed to calm them down slightly.

Louis had two large guards with me at all times when I was not with him. Their presence was beginning to overwhelm me and I began making my way to the back doors.

The one to my right, whose name I found to be Anthony, grabbed ahold of my shoulder stopping me in my tracks.

He turned me around gently. "You know you are not permitted outside, Luna."

I closed my eyes over and took a deep breath. "I need some fresh air."

I swiftly turned around and began walking away, still heading to the back doors. The one to my left stepped up this time and took a gentle hold of my arm. "Your majesty, I advise you don't disobey the kings orders."

I turned around in his grip with a glare on my face that could murder him. He seemed taken aback by my appearance, but quickly regained his composure.

"Timothy, I advise you take your hands off of me this instant. If I want fresh air, you better be sure I will get it." I put emphasis on advise as to mock his statement.

I didn't mean to sound like a spoiled brat, but I couldn't help the words that slipped out before I could think them through.

I jerked my arm out of his grip and stomped towards the back doors. My hands fell to the handles and I was prepared to open them, until I felt a hot breath down my neck causing me to instantly still.

I closed my eyes and held in the moan that threatened to escape past my lips.

"You know you aren't allowed outside."

I swallowed deeply and composed myself quickly. "I need fresh air, Louis. I can't take this anymore."

I felt his lips hover over my mark and a chill ran down my spine causing me to shiver. I felt his lips pull into a smirk against my neck, satisfied with my reaction.

"Come with me." He took ahold of my hand, engulfing it.

He tugged me around gently before interlacing our fingers together. Timothy and Anthony stared at us, wondering what to do next. "You two are dismissed."

They nodded and swiftly separated.

I looked up into Louis' eyes to see a mischievous glint in them. A smirk pulled at my lips. He mirrored it before pulling me along behind him towards our bedroom.

I furrowed my brow when he passed our bedroom door and continued down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Confusion was evident in my tone as we approached the end of the hallway.

There was a door to the right that I had never seen before. Louis quickly opened the door and dragged me in behind him before closing it quickly.

My mouth parted open and a small gasp escaped my lips as I took in my surroundings. "Why have you never shown me this before?"

I released his hand to walk around in wonder.

"I was waiting until it was finished."

I turned to look at him to see a large satisfied smile on his face with my reaction.

"It's absolutely stunning."

My hands brushed along the hedges as I walked through a familiar arch before curving through the small maze. It opened up into a field of wild flowers everywhere. In the middle was a fountain.

I looked up to see the entire ceiling was made of glass to allow light in. It was exactly like the garden at our old castle where I had first met Louis' wolf and not known it at the time.

It was my favorite place and I couldn't believe he took the time and labor to recreate it all for me.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much." The large smile was still clear as day on his face.

I pulled his head down to me before placing my lips over his and savoring in the sweet kiss.

~*~

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while!! I have had some bad writers block that I couldn't get rid of but now it's cleared up! sorry this chapter sucks! it'll get better I promise!!

QOTD: What are your initials??

AOTD: Mine are M.A.M. 🙈

Hope y'all are doing well! don't forget that I'm always here for y'all if ya ever need me!!!

Love y'all to the moon and back!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️