Chapter 16

I crumbled to the floor as the pain filled inside of me. It was soon replaced with rage and I was determined to get out of here.

I couldn't just let my kingdom and mate fight the war while I'm just locked up inside of a garden.

What if something happened to Louis and I could have prevented it?

The thought of anything happening to Louis breaks my heart, but it gives me the strength to find a way out of here.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as two presences stood beside me. "Luna, take a deep breath."

I deathly growl escaped past my snout causing the hand to lift away. I snapped my head around to look at them with the deadliest stare I could muster. Another growl rumbled in my chest as I stalked towards them while they slowly backed away with their hands up in surrender.

"It's not our faults you are in here. It is for your own safety."

'My safety?! What about everyone else's? Is Louis just supposed to lock everyone up?!'

Timothy backed away before speaking. "Without you, there is no kingdom anymore."

I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes boring into Timothy's head. 'What do you mean? There was a kingdom before I came was there not?'

"Before Louis found you. Once a werewolf finds their mate and something was to happen to them they would slowly perish and die. No one can live without their mate once they've found them."

I shook my head and backed away from them as thousands of thoughts ran through my head of all the things that could happen to Louis.

Suddenly I barked angrily and began stalking towards them again. 'What if something happened to Louis and I wasn't there? I'd rather us die together than to be stuck here while they are off fighting!'

They looked towards each other and a thought crossed my mind.

'Let me out. Now.' I threatened in my Luna tone of voice causing both of their eyes to widen.

"We would, but we don't have a key." I growled in frustration before storming towards the door away from them.

I backed away from the door and huffed before charging full speed toward it and ramming into the wood. Nothing happened as I quickly shook off the pain and tried once more. Nothing happened once again and I collapsed to the floor in a furry heap of worry, rage, sadness, and pain.

How could he do this to me?

He knew I would fight if I was anywhere else. There has to be some way out of here. I will find it.

~*~
Hello beautifuls!!!

Hope y'all enjoy!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever!! It's been pretty stressful lately.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!! :*

I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas tomorrow!! Be sure to comment below and tell me what y'all got ;)

I'm going to Virginia the day after Christmas and won't be back until after New Years! Just a heads up;6

So... I have red hair now.... still strange for me and it's extremely hard to get used to...but I absolutely love it!

Love y'all so much!!!

Thank you for all the support!!

Hope y'all have an amazing Christmas and a happy New Year!!!! Wow...this is the last time I'll post until next year O_o

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️