Chapter 12

CHECK OUT THE QOTD IN THE AUTHORS NOTES!!!

Enjoy reading:)

~*~

"We have information."

Louis nodded at them before taking my hand in his and leading them to his office.

Once we arrived at his large office, he locked the door behind them. He still had a tight grip on my hand as he led me to the other side of his desk before taking a seat in his leather chair. I gasped in surprise when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me down onto his lap. I blushed in embarrassment, but the others didn't seem to be phased by it.

"Alright, what do you have for me?"

They all walked up to the desk and laid out a map one had taken from underneath his jacket. "We found this."

My eyes scanned over the map before widening in realization. My breath hitched in my throat and I looked to Louis worriedly. His hand rubbed up and down my back in assurance before finding my hand again and interlacing our fingers together.

It was a map of our old castle with a giant red x across it. There was a smaller castle drawn beside it with a red circle around it. Numbers were everywhere meaning different things, but the thing that caught my eye the most was the white wolf in the top right corner with several red x's over it.

I gulped down the fear that left a lump in my throat.

"They have well over 200 ready to fight, they only have around 35 guns and 20 swords. I think they figured out that our queen has powers and they plan to take care of it."

Tears began to well in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away. They will not kill me.

I took a deep breath. "I hope we are ready for this." I looked to Louis who nodded and leant down to leave a small kiss to my forehead.

He turned to the spies that still stood before us. "Tell Liam to double the people to train for fighting. We need all the help we can get."

They nodded and swiftly left the room with the map still laying on Louis' desk. I stared at the wolf before closing my eyes and turning my head into Louis' chest.

"Someone had to have told them."

I pulled away and looked at Louis who was contemplating different ways of them figuring me out. "You really think someone would turn in this situation?"

He stared straight into my green eyes. "It's not impossible." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

I leaned up and placed a soothing kiss to his kissable lips. My eyes fluttered open as I pulled away. "We will work this out."

"I will never let anything happen to you." He might as well know now rather than later.

"You aren't keeping me from fighting. This is my kingdom now too."

He immediately shook his head. "I will lock you in a room in the cellar if that is what it takes to keep you away from the battle and safe. I couldn't afford to let anything happen to you. I love you."

"You know there is nothing that could keep me away."

He sighed in defeat knowing there was truly nothing he could do to stop me. "I just. I can't loose you."

I placed my hand against his cheek, my thumb rubbing over his stubble lightly. He leaned into my touch as his eyes closed.

"You won't loose me. I love you too much."

A small smile pulled at his lips before he pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.

~*~

Aww a touching moment!

Soooo I posted a new fanfic🙈 it was from a very long time ago when I posted it on Instagram and I decided to post it on here. It's a bit of a carrot story but eh it was like a few years ago so..... But it's called Deserted© (Louis fanfic) and it's on my page! Go read, vote, and comment on it!

Ohhhh and QOTD: How old are you guys???? I'm just curious at the age range that I'm writing to on here:)

Alright oh and btw if any of y'all ever need to talk to me please don't hesitate to message me! I will always be here for you and offer my support and the best advice that I can!! I love y'all a lot!!

Love y'all to infinity and beyond!😘

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌️