Chapter 20

Pain erupted through my side and I released a howl in agony. Nothing had attacked me or hurt me. What was going on? 

  The wicked man standing in front of me began to laugh harshly. Timothy and Anthony ran to my sides and knelt down beside me. "Finally. Looks like this kingdom is almost done with." 

  Another sharp pain shot through my body causing whimpers to fall repeatedly out of my mouth. I could feel my body wanting to change from wolf form, but I held on with everything I had left. 'What is he talking about?' Timothy looked down at me with sadness etched across his face. 'Timothy, what is going on?' The pain was becoming unbearable as it spread to every nerve in my body. 

  "It's not you." Another chuckle came from the man. "Of course it isn't you. What do you think? Something just came out of nowhere and hurt you? It's Louis. The mate bond is strong with you two." 

  My mind filled with horrid thoughts of this pain coming from Louis somehow. That meant he was experiencing this, if not a worse version of it. What happened to him? I had to fight through this and get to him. I had to save him he couldn't leave me. Not now. Not ever

  I slowly sat up on my hind legs before standing on all four. I wobbled a bit as the pain continued, but I pictured getting to Louis. A dark growl emitted from the back of my throat as I stood in front of the enemy. 

  "Look at you. Strong enough to fight off the pain of your mate. Good to know." He smirked wickedly before taking a step forward. "I would love to see you try to save him now. Your gifts won't work on him. You will die trying to save him. Useless efforts." He stepped to the side of the door and signaled for his men to stand aside. "But do be my guest and kill yourself trying. I would love to stay and watch, but I have much more important things to do." 

  Timothy and Anthony came to stand by me once again and gave the man a questioning glance. "Why wouldn't her powers work on her own mate?" The man shrugged, unwilling to give answers. 

  I didn't care what he said. I had to try. I was either going to die trying to save him or die without having him here. Might as well die trying. I bolted past the man without a second thought and made my way to find my injured mate.

~*~

Hello my loves!! I am so sorry this is so short and that I haven't posted in a while, but life has been pretty crazy lately!!!! I have some good and bad news for you guys and I suppose I will start with the semi bad news.

I broke up with Andrew. Something I found out which I should've realized sooner is that Andrew was most likely talking to his new girlfriend while we were dating. 1. They started posting pictures together like a few days after I broke up with him and 2. They started dating not even a full week after I broke up with him. It makes me so angry at him because I thought that all of this time he was being sincere and that maybe he was just depressed, but now that I look back it was probably because he wanted me to end the relationship because he wanted me to be the bad guy and I knew it deep down but I didn't want to accept it because I wanted a relationship so bad so I held on until I had enough and I'm so happy knowing the fact that I dumped his sorry ass. Excuse the language. And I'm sorry but she looks kind of like a slut. Just saying. I'm actually happy for her. She gets to have the self centered prick, who always complains and doesn't want to do anything with his life. I applaud her because she needs the good luck. To think that I actually loved him and realizing that I never did and to think that he didn't care about all of the stuff we did and that he put on this facade about it when the arguments started makes me so angry with him. He could've at least had the decency to dump me himself. I mean good grief he said he was cheated on before and that he would never do that to me because he knew the hurt it caused. I'm actually not that hurt anymore. I was when I first realized it, but I'm fine now. Wanna know why? Because I never truly loved him. I just can't believe that something like this actually happened to me. I never thought it would. It's great for my trust issues that's for sure. I sure would love to play out Carrie Underwood's song Before He Cheats on his brand new car and add a good punch to his messed up face and make him bleed. He doesn't deserve anything from me, but it's not like I can just erase memories. Especially with him being my first boyfriend.

Good news. I got my roommate for college and when I get home we are gonna meet up and get to know each other and I move in August 14th and I have orientation on the 28th and I have gotten a lot of stuff for my room and I am so excited for this new step in life!

Sorry for the long authors note, but we are now heading home from being in Montana for the entire summer! Definitely don't wanna go home, but I know it's necessary.

I love you guys to the moon and back and I don't know where I would be without you guys!! thank you for all of the support you guys have given me and stay tuned;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

SHARE

Peace out babes😘✌🏼