Chapter 2

TW: This chapter contains lemon! 🍋

This is my first time writing lemon so bear with me, also for anyone who wants to skip I'll put 🍋🍋🍋 where it starts and ends. 

Ink's Pov

"W-what?" I stuttered, searching Nightmare's face for any sign that he might be joking and finding none. 

"I love you Ink. Always have and I always will." And with that, he kissed me.

🍋🍋🍋

3rd person POV

Nightmare had Ink pressed up against the wall,  one of his tentacles down Ink's pants, gently stroking his member. 

"Nightmare." Ink moaned, bucking his hips, pulling Nightmare closer his kisses becoming more desperate. Picking Ink up bridal style, Nightmare carried him to his bed and set him down before breaking their kiss as he began trailing his lips down Inks' neck. 

"Are you sure Inky?" he murmured, searching his face for any sign of discomfort. Growling impatiently, Ink grabbed Nightmare's member.

"Just fuck me godammit" he squeezed his member,  elicitating a groan from Nightmare as he flipped his lover onto his back and literally ripped both their clothes of them and slamming into Ink, his tentacle now pumping Ink's member.

"Night, I'm go-" Ink screamed before he came all over the sheets.

 🍋🍋🍋

(So glad that's over and done)

Ink's POV

Stretching, I cuddled closer to Nightmare-Shit- I thought remembering what had happened last night. Shitshitshitshitshi- I thought, magicking up new clothes and yanking them on.

"Inky?" Nightmare asked. Looking up, I realised Nightmare had been watching me. I took a shaky breath standing up to face him.

"Don't call me that," I said coldly, making sure my face was blank. My soul breaking a little at his hurt expression.

"So what?" He snarled "we're going to pretend last night didn't happen, are we?" He stalked over to me, reaching to grab my shoulder before I quickly whipped out broomie and created a barrier and fled the room. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I heard Nightmare smash the barrier. 

Looks like I have to teleport after all I thought, exasperated.

"Ink!!"

I'm sorry Nighty I thought as tears rolled down my face.

It's for the best...