Chapter 14

Inks pov
I stood outside the room, listening to my friends shouts.
"You okay Inky?" Remus rested his head on my shoulder and Roman threaded his fingers through mine. A comforting gesture.
"Yeah..." I murmured, glancing in the room.
"Do you want to go in now or do you want to wait a bit?" Emile asked, giving me one of his warm smiles which I returned tightly.
"I'll wait until Jan's done his thing" I sighed, avoiding my friends' worried gazes. "Stop looking at me like that". I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.
"We're just worried Ink, you know we are". Logan said quietly.
I sighed, glancing in the room again.
"The sooner we get Moonless and Stain back the happier i'll be".
"Do you think we should-"
There was a loud shout from inside the room.
"Y'know what? We'll just go in". Virgil said firmly, both him and Patton leading the way in.
I waited outside for a bit, listening. I wondered how they'd react, knowing that I was in on this as well.
Then I went in.

Nightmares pov
"Everything okay in here Jan?"
A man wearing a black and purple hoodie and a lot of eyeshadow walked in, followed by seven other people.
"How many of you are there?" Cross hissed angrily.
"One more person actually, kiddos!" One chimed in, he had dark blonde hair, large glasses and two light blue eyes which were made to look bigger by the glasses.
"You have the audacity" I snarled "to come into my house-"
"Why don't you shut up". The man that had spoken had black hair, glasses, and was wearing a... tie?
"B-but" Dream stammered "we h-haven't done anything wr-"
"Of course you have you fucking liar!" Virgil yelled, stepping forwards only to get pulled back by a man with chocolate brown hair, hazel eyes and sunglasses perched on his head.
"But we didn't-"
"That's bullshit and we all know it!" One of them laughed. He had dark red-brown hair, piercing grey eyes and a moustache that, oddly enough, looked good on him.
"Remus, relax" said the man that looked to be his brother, the main difference was that his eyes were green and he didn't have a moustache.
"Think about it" The man with the tie stepped forwards "what have you-"
"No". Reaper spoke, eyes wide "he wouldn't! Ink wouldn't..." We all froze as the realisation struck us. "Ink would never do something like this..."
"I wouldn't, would I?"
We all turned to the doorway to see him standing there.
Ink.

I'm sorry for the wait! I will try to update every day or every few days. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
See you soon guys, gals and non-binary pals!