Chapter 4

Ink's POV

Positive.

The word repeated again and again as I packed all my necessities into a bag and slung it over my shoulder. It's for the best, after all, why would Nightmare want a kid with someone like me?

Taking a shaky breath, I opened the portal to my new home, our new home and stepped through.

Nightmare's POV (finally a change in POV)

Killer and Dust were cuddling, right in my fucking face, it was as if they were trying to rub in the fact that I was still single. Stars, I want that so badly...I want it with Ink...but I haven't seen him since we slept together...

"Are you okay Night?" Error asked with concern. 

"I'm fine Er-"

"INK'S MISSING!!!" Dream screamed hysterically as Lust appeared behind him, holding a sobbing Blue in his arms. 

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Cross yelled, jumping up from where he was sitting, suddenly everyone in the room was on high alert.

"Don't yell at him, can't you see he's upset?" Error snapped, holding Dream "It's going to be okay Dreamy, we'll find him" he soothed.

"Is this a fucking joke?" I hissed.

"Of course not brot-"

"Shut it Dream!" I shouted angrily. It's all a dream, none of this is real. He can't be missing, he just can't.

I dropped my head into my hands, trying to hide the fact that I was crying, but they managed to notice. 

"Are you...crying?" Reaper said in shock, drawing everyone's attention to me.

"Brother..." Dream said gently, pulling me out of my chair and into a hug.

"We'll find him, don't worry."

Ink's POV

I looked around at the newly refurbished house proudly. 

Don't you worry babies, everything will be fine...

See you in the next chapter guys, gals and non-binary pals!