Chapter 9

Inks pov

"So that octopus looking dude is our dad and you didn't tell us?!?!".

"Kids I-"

"Why dad?"

The four of us were all in the kitchen and I had just finished explaining to Stain and Moonless. "... I don't have a good explanation, I-"

I broke off and sat down on one of the chairs, dropping my head into my hands. "When i found out I was pregnant with you i panicked. I thought that if I told your father he wouldn't want to stay with me with us so-"

"So you ran". Stain said quietly, sharing a look with Moonless, the two of them both coming to hugging me.

"We love you dad!"

"I love you too kids".

"Can I have a hug as well?"

The three of us over to Gin and hugged him.

"Who wants hot chocolate and a movie?"

"ME!!!!!"

2 weeks later~

Nightmares pov

"So you know one of the Au's we found that we thought was empty?"
Dust came into the room, surveying all of us. "Well. We found a house there".

I grinned and stood up, the others doing the same as we met each others eyes.

Found you.

Moonless pov

"Do I need to remind you of the rules again?"

"No dad!" Stain and I cried in unison

A few seconds later he had left and we had the house to ourselves.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked my brother.

"Is that even a question? Which one"

We both looked at each other.

"Maze Runner"

"I'll get the popcorn". Stain ran to kitchen and I went to put the CD in when I heard a crash.

"Stain?" I called, suddenly scared. Stain's always careful "B-big brother?"
I stammered, fear coursing through me. I then felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and a voice in my ear.

"Gotcha".