Chapter 11

!!!!CROSSING FANDOMS!!!!

Stains pov

"Please! You don't know what dad's like, we need to go back home". Moonless yelled at our 'uncles' and 'cousins' who all looked at us with sympathy.

It honestly just makes me feel sick, why is papa going along with this when he cares about dad just as much as we do? It doesn't make sense...

"Kids-"

"No! I refuse to stay here! I want to go back to dad, he's probably worried sick!" Moonless yelled at 'Uncle' Dream, who flinched at her outburst papa walked into the room at that moment and surveyed the scene before turning to us.

"Come here Moonless". Papa murmured, holding out his arms which Moonless quickly ran into, burrowing her face into his shoulder and bursting into tears.

"Sta-" Dream started.

"No! Leave me alone!" I ran into papas arms, pressing my face into his shoulder.

Please just let this be all a nightmare...

Nightmares pov

I'm so sorry kids.

The kids had fallen asleep crying so I took them up to my room and let them sleep. I then locked and teleported to the others.

"Who told them that they couldn't go back to Ink? Did you not see how upset they are or ar you stupid? Especially you Dream, you need to leave them alone". I glared at my brother who looked down, ashamed.

Inks pov

"So let me get this straight. They're just gone? No clues or anything?" Gin was holding me to his chest and looking worriedly.

"Bingo". Deceit sighed, serveying the house. "I think we have to call the others".

"No need babes, we're already here". We all turn to the door way to see Remy, Virgil, their kids and Patton's and Deceit's kids, Erin and Leo, ran forwards to their parents and hugged them before the two of them came and hugged me along with Rayne and Raeven (Sleepxiety kids), the four of them pushing Gin away from me.

"Hey! I was hugging him!" Gin cried.

"Too bad, so sad". Leo stuck his tougue out at him, waggling it.

"You snooze you lose boomer!"
Raeven snickered, smirking at him. Erin and Rayne just looked at him smugly.

"Tell your kids to stop being mean!"

"Stop being such a baby Gin". Virgil laughed.

"Lets get onto the more important stuff shall we? Babes, what really happened here?"