Chapter 12

Inks pov

"Nothing. No clues no nothing".

After we had explained the situation to Remy he had decided it would be best to call the others and tell them. Once they had gotten here and we had told them, they immediately started to help and search the house, insisting that I try to rest because I hadn't't slept since the kids went missing, which was almost four days ago.

Logan had spoken, taking his glasses off and rubbing the bridge of his nose, looking anxious, Remus then came behind him and wrapped his arms around his husband. "We'll find them Lo-"

"But what if we don't?!?!" Roman shieked, his panic striken expression increasing my worry. I pulled myself into a ball and started rocking backwards and forwards, trying to calm my anxiety. Emile then went over to Roman to get him to calm down while Virgil eased my anxiety.

"Okay. How about we all calm down". Emile soothed, pausing while we all did so "I think I might know what happened to them".

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled, bolting up off the couch.

"Relax babes". Remy soothed, nodding at Emile to continue. Emile then proceeded to teleport something to his hands. And axe. Horrors axe. I stared at it in shock. "It is isn't it?" Emile said quiet;y, looking at me nervously, to which I responded by pulling out my paintbrush angrily.

"Time to pay some people a visit don't you agree?"

Hi! I just want to apologise again, and tell you that the next chapter will be out either tomorrow or the day after.
See you guys, gals and non-binary pals!