Awkward

Y/n's POV-

Emmett and I sat in our seats as the class walked into the buzzing class. You catch the rumours of a new student flowing through the whole class.

Bella walked in followed by by Renesmee and Edward, something was definitely different with Renesmee then usual... maybe it was the fact her dad was back, but deep down inside me I knew that wasn't the truth, I knew there was more than that going on here.

Bella took her place at the front of the class with Renesmee by her side, Edward stood there awkwardly looking around the class for a place to sit.

Everyone was staring at him considering he was new, they all wanted to know more about him, the hot new guy in our year was not enough for the population of Forks high school.

Finally his eyes found Emmett and me in the back row but he continued to stand froze just staring at us.

Emmett... you don't think he would sit with us do you? I sent into Emmetts brain as I protected our thoughts.

I doubt it... not when Bella's so close. Emmett responded.

I nodded in agreement.

Just like Emmett called Edward took a seat 2 rows in front of us.

He chose to sit on his own than face the awkwardness with sitting with either of his exes during an hour long class. Which is totally understandable.

The class began the teacher was talking about what the next assignment was about, no surprise it was about memoirs, we have to learn the format then create it or whatever.

Emmett tapped me on the shoulder causing me to turn to him confused, he gestured o his ear. I was quick to understand what he was meaning a used my gift.

We need more people on our side you know that right? Emmet asked giving me a concerned look.

I'm already working on that I responded smiling at him.

Who? Emmett asked confused.

You'll see I replied simply.

Emmett looked confused but shook it off, and started working.

We were all writing down the stuff on the board when there was a knock on the door.

Everyone looked around the room confused, the vampires in room and made eye contact with each other like we all had a secret.

I guess we all did, but mine was the one everyone was searching for.

The teacher opened the door but blocked all lines of sight with her body.

using our enhanced hearing we all listened in to the conversation between the teacher and whoever else was there.

"We are glad to welcome you to our class, please come in" The teacher stated kindly to whoever was on the other side.

I could hear the clacking of heals as she walked inside.

"Class please welcome Miss Rosalie Hale" The teacher introduced.

Rosalie's eyes scanned the room, going over Bella, Renesmee, Edward and Emmett as if they were any other person in the world.

Her eyes landed on me and she grinned eagerly, she began waving at me causing a few peoples eyes to fly to me including our other little friends.

"Miss Hale please take a seat any where in class" The teacher stated smiling kindly at her.

Her eyes looked at the class checking for empty seats, she made sure to be dramatic and obvious with everything she did.

Her eyes glanced dramatically at the empty space next to Bella and Renesmee that was meant for Edward before he sat somewhere else, then her eyes landed on the seat next mine and smirked.

She started walking in the direction of Bella and Renesmee still smiling, when she reached the area of the desk she continued to walk past to the back row.

she tapped me on the shoulder causing me to look up at her, she opened her arms.

As embarrassing as it was I shot out of my seat and wrapped my arms around her happily.

"God I missed you! You seriously have to tell me everything! What the hell!" She stated loudly still hugging me.

"I will tell you everything I promise!" I responded as we pulled away from each other.

"You better" She stated as we took our seats.

"Okay everyone! Back to work now please!" the teacher stated as the class continued to stare at us.

I looked at Rosalie again to see her doing the same gesture Emmett was doing earlier, causing me to roll my eye but I nodded signalling i was blocking everyone from our thoughts.

How was that for an entrance? Rosalie asked as she pulled her workbook out of her bag, still smirking to herself for the attention she attracted.

It was very... you? i stated unsure.

Thank you she responded smiling happily.

By the way, we have a little meeting after school and i have a present for you Rosalie stated grinning to herself.

Meeting with who? And what? I asked confused.

Jacob is a go, and the gift is a surprise she stated again turning to me smiling.

I nodded in response and looked over at Emmett who shot me a confused look.

I said you'd see I replied shrugging.

Emmett looked between Rosalie and i then looked down at his work deep in thought, i continued to protect so his thoughts continued to stay he own.

its what he deserves...