We're with you

Y/n's POV-

Alice gave us instructions on who we invite, we all decided to bring the boys and ask if Esme and Bella wanted to join us.

I was given the task of asking if the boys wanted to come which I hope they do, especially if Bella agrees to come with us.

Rosalie and Alice left to go ask the girls, I turned to the boys and waited for the them to stop talking and eventually they noticed that the other girls were gone.

"Where'd Alice and Rose go?" Emmett asked.

"They have went to go ask Esme and Bella if they wanted to go shopping in Seattle with us, do you guys want to come?" I asked looking at them.

"Seattle well, I'm defiantly not going to let you go all the way to Seattle on your own so I'm in" Edward said causing me to smile at my boyfriends sweetness.

"I've been needing to go to a mechanics for awhile now and so I'm in" Emmett stated.

"I'll come too" Jasper stated causing me to smile.

"Great, I'll go tell the girls see you guys in an hour" I stated smiling, I walked away happily.

I walked up the stairs to get ready and saw Bella and Alice talking.I used my vamp hearing to hear what they were talking about.

"I don't know I'm not really interested in going shopping, I don't like shopping" Bella said walking away from Bella.I walked up to Alice and smiled.

"The boys have agreed to come with us, they should all be ready in about and hour so ill go get changed and stuff and I'll see you in an hour in the lounge room" I said walking away smiling.

"Okay see you soon" Alice called out to me, but then it happened, I felt sick.

"Alice, you know what I will come with you, there's this really good book shop and I'd like to spend time with you guys" Bella said as soon as I heard that I cringed at the thought of spending the day with my boyfriend and his ex.

"Great see you in a hour" Alice's cheerful voice said walking away.

I got inside my room and knew that I had to be ready for whatever happens today, that will also mean I have to be ready for Edward to act differently then usual.

I got changed into new clothes and did some light make up and then fixed my hair, I wore black jeans, a white scoop-neck t-shirt, a black zip up hoodie and black boots.

I decided I was ready and grabbed my stuff and went back down stairs where the boys were already waiting.

"Hey Y/n first girl ready" Emmett stated causing me to laugh.

"Good to know" I replied leaning on the wall.

We all stood near the door waiting for the rest to be ready, next one that came down was Bella, she wore a long-sleeve purple shirt that showed her curves and clung to her body, she also wore blue jeans and convers even in the simple outfit she made me self-conscious, her hair was down messily and still it looked perfect, her make-up was natural you had to be up close, like in her face up close to notice it but with vampire eye sight it was easier to see.

I knew that today could end extremely well with Bella and I walking out friends giving each other tips on clothes and make-up or we could walk out fighting and trying to get at each others throats.

Bella stood in front of me and Edward smiling awkwardly .

"Hey Edward, Y/n" she said my name so quietly like it was less important, am I jealous? Yes, yes I am.