Easy

Y/n's POV-

I sat in the clearing the sun shining down on me and making me sparkle.

I've missed this the warmth of the sun.

I closed my eyes and I couldn't stop the smile the tugged on my lips.

I took a deep unneeded breath letting all the beautiful smell greet me.

But there was only one smell that stuck out to me.

Edward!

"Even after all these years you can still remember the way I smell?" Edward asked you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"How could I get, you were always over the top with the cologne" I replied with the same cocky tone.

"Ouch you got me, but the was always for you" Edward said sitting next me on the ground.

We were the brightest things in this clearing.

"So how'd you know I'd be listening?" Ed asked me.

"Your always listening even before you had this gift" I said smiling.

"Gift?" Edward questioned.

"The mind reading that's a pretty special gift" I said looking him in the eyes smiling.

"No it's not no gift more like a curse" Edward told me.

"Edward your forgetting one thing your telling me that being able to read peoples minds is a curse but I actually have been cursed and trust me it's a gift" I told him looking away.

"Y/n I didn't mean-" I cut him off before could dig himself into a deeper hole and I understood what he meant.

"I know what you meant, it's... a... big responsibility to have, knowing everybody's thoughts is tough I know i do to I can hear what anyone I'm looking at's thoughts" I told him with a caring smile.

"So that's your gift? Only being able to read the mind of who your looking at?" Edward asked.

"And... other things..." I trailed off remembering my other gift.

"Like what?" Edward asked. 

"Well when I'm around human blood my eyes turn my their original colour e/c, and when I'm hungry they go red, and normal they're this bronze brown colour, sometimes I can force my eyes to go e/c but it doesn't last long and it makes me weak" I told him.

Edward nodded staring at me intently.

"What was your first memory? The first full memory that you remembered?" Edward asked.

I blushed instantly going back to my first kiss.

Edward just smiled at me.

"I happen to be haunted by that very memory, it made me smile but at the same time sad knowing that I'd never feel your soft warm lips against mine again that it would forever be just a memory" Edward said staring at me like I would magically disappear.

I grabbed his hand and rested it against my cheek smiling at him.

"I'm not going anywhere" I told him.

Edward grinned back and kissed me our lips moving in sink pure happiness was what we felt.

We pulled back still smiling.

"We should probably head back we don't need the others worried about us" Edward said getting off the floor ever so gracefully then it offered me a hand.

I took it and he pulled me up.

We walked back to his house wrapped in each other's arms laughing.