Passing notes

Y/n's POV-

Finally music was over and we were off to the next class English.

"What do you have Y/n?" Renesmee asked grabbing her bag from the floor.

"English, same as you" I answer picking my bag up.

"Great, then let's get moving" Renesmee stated as we both walked out of the classroom.

We walked the hallways in silence, Renesmee stayed close to my side to ensure she didn't lose me.

We arrive in class and saw Emmett sitting it the back, he signalled for me to come and sit with him.

"I'm gonna go sit with Emmett okay, at the end of class wait for me and I'll show you the way to our next class okay?" I asked Renesmee smiling.

"Okay, I'm just gonna sit with m- I mean Bella"  Renesmee stated hitting herself for the stuff up.

I smiled and walked to the back and took the seat next to Emmett.

"What's going on there?" Emmett asked not remembering both of the girls can hear everything we say if they wanted to.

I grab my book out of my bag and set if all up on my desk I opened my book and grabbed a pen.

"Nothing Emmett, me and Renesmee were just arranging to walk together to next class, oh and where were you this morning? I thought you went home after dropping me off?" I asked while writing what I really wanted to say.

'Renesmee is in almost all of my classes, and Bella's here I this class, remember they can hear everything you say... from possibly anywhere in the school if it's quiet enough' I wrote handing him the note.

He read it then nodded.

"I just had a lot to think about, you know with whether I should go searching for Rosalie and tell her your here alive safe and sound, and if I did would she come back to live with the family again? Or would she not come back still? Would we get back together? Or maybe she's found someone else and doesn't want to be with me anymore... I just don't know, and with all this on my mind I couldn't go back home so I went to Rosalie's and mines special spot where we used to just sit and talk about... everything" Emmett stated lying... I think?

"Emmett your an amazing guy and I can't see Rosalie ever moving on from you, and now that things are better... I guess, I couldn't imagine Rosalie not getting back together with you" I told him.

"Thank you Y/n you're a good friend" Emmett said smiling at me.

"I am aren't I?" I stated laughing. 

Emmett started laughing as well shaking his head at my self assuredness.

Eventually the teacher showed up causing the class to turn quiet.

I looked at where Bella and Renesmee were sitting in the 3rd row on the other side of the class from us and decided to go against some of my own rules and read Renesmee's mind.

'Why does Mum not like her? She seems perfectly fine to me' Renesmee thought.

'Just be careful around her Renesmee, she's bad news- why is Y/n bad news? What's Mum not telling me'

Im the bad news? IM THE BAD NEWS?! Is she fucking serious!

"Y/n calm down" Emmett whispered putting a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

I take a deep breath in calming myself down slowly.

What are they saying?
                                            -Emmett