The end of her

Y/n's POV-
Eventually everyone decided that we had had enough for to day and decided we should start our ride home.

Everyone was in the same cars except Jasper had swapped with Edward and Alice decided she wanted in our car this time.

Alice eyed me the whole ride but I shook it off as nothing, the whole ride was spent talking.

We arrived home much quicker than I thought we would and we all went inside. 

I was at the back and took one last look at the trees sensing her presence.

I nodded and went inside and went straight to the kitchen.

"I'm going to go to bed it's been a long day" Bella states stretching. 

"Goodnight Bella" I stated sickly sweet knowing I won't be seeing her again.

"Can you guys help me in my bedroom?!" I said loudly for everyone Victoria to hear from outside.

Everyone nodded and they lead the way to my bedroom, Rosalie walked next to me.

Everyone entered my bedroom.

"Everyone's in? Good! I'm sorry!" I said slamming the door closed and locking it.

Rosalie and I ran to Bella's room and Rosalie stayed outside.

I walked in and saw Bella asleep in bed.

I walked to her widow and opened it and in cake Victoria.

"I'm going to be honest with you Y/n, didn't think you would have the guts to turn on your coven" Victoria stated smiling.

"I tend to do the opposite of what people expect" I stated simply.

"I can see that" she said smiling getting closer to Bella.

"But do you know what's the funny thing?" I asked silently walking closer to her.

"And what's that?" She asked in a bored tone.

"That you ever thought I would trust you" I stated speeding up to her and throwing her against the wall.

Rosalie sped into the room and grabbed Bella and ran.

Victoria picked herself up, anger evident on her face her long curly orange hair a mess.

"Y/n I thought you were smarter than this" Victoria said glaring at me.

We were circling each other waiting for one of us to make the first move.

"Looks like you thought wrong, you should learn not to rely on other people that's how you fail" I snapped back glaring.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time" she stated.

"Oh sweetie, it's so funny that you think there's a next time for you, you had one chance Victoria and you blew it, now it's time to say goodbye" I stated trying to get her even more angry.

"I believe it's your turn to say goodbye!" She yelled lunging at me.

I dodged her easily.

"That was almost cool maybe next time you try to lunge at someone you should make sure they have no where to go inside otherwise they can do what I just did and totally dodge you" I said smirking.

"SHUT UP!" Victoria yelled lunging at me again, which I dodged effortlessly.

"Or what your going to lunge at me again, I believe we've just proven lunging isn't your strong suit" I stated smirking.

I knew my plan was working.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Victoria yelled running at me. I jumped over her and swung around to face her again.

Rule 1- Never turn your back on you enemy.

I found house kicked her in the back sending her flying forward.

She ran straight into the wall. She groans and slowly got up.

"Given up yet?" I asked cracking my neck.

"I'm just getting started"she stated a look of blood lust in her eyes at that moment i knew there was a big chance that i might not get out of here tonight, but as long as they do I'll die happy.

I just have to hold Victoria off until i hear the phone ring.

The fight continued and we were both in pretty bad shape, but i knew i couldnt last much longer.

"Just admit defeat Y/n, you've already lost, your soulmate, this fight! Your done!" She yelled.

That's when the phone rang. She froze looking around.

"Hello this is the Cullen and Hale residents please leave a message after the beep and we'll be sure to get back to you *beep* " I smiled in success.

"Y/n I did we all got away,thank you so much you were such a good help and thank you for being such an amazing friend, we're sorry for dragging you into this mess and i hope you have a good life, im sorry it had to be like this... Bye" Rosalie finished.

"NO! No! no! This can't be happening to me!" Victoria yelled angry.

I got off the floor a crack like glass across my face.

"And thats how this story was meant to end for you Victoria you lost! I lost! The only people who won was the Cullens!" I stated slowly making my way over to the broken Vampire.

"How did you even do it? I had it all planned out it was perfect!" She snapped.

"Obviously it wasnt" I stated rolling my eyes.

"How?" She asked looking at me.

"The thing is you know nothing about me, you don't know that i have a couple of good tricks up my selve, such as, mind reading and comunication" I started but she cut me off.

"What?" She asked confused.

I walked around Bella's room and found what i was looking for but hid it and walked closer to her.

"Well, I can read and talk in peoples minds"

'like this' I said using my gift.

"Ugh!"

"And that meant I didnt even have to move my mouth or pull them away to have a conversation in private, I did it all at the table infront of everyone, And i kept Edward, and Bella in the dark since i needed Bella's emotion to be real and Edward wouldnt of let me even try to do this" I explained.

"But you locked them in your room how did they get out?" Victoria asked.

"Out the balcony, Emmett and Jasper both had to force Edward out of the house, but it was all apart of the plan" I stated walking up behind the confused vampire.

"Just like this was" I stated slicing her throat and pulling out the lighter.

I set her on fire and quickly got away.

The fire spred quickly and i watched as the house went up in flames, i could see the wishes of a new life for myself gone, Victoria had friends and my friends were harbouring a human that knows.

I now a target and i knew i could never see them again... Any of them.

I could hear thigs breaking and i could feel the heat from the flames...

I never was one for a family...

I was never one for a happy life...

I was never one for a happy ending with my soulmate...

I was never one able to say good-bye...

An I was never one to finish my story with friends and family.

I was destined to be alone, to have a eternity of pain and tornment on my own, no friends, no family, no love... Forever alone...