Wheres all My stuff!?

Y/n's POV-

The sun started to go down and I knew I needed to leave as much as I don't want to.

I could stay here with Edward forever.

"Then don't leave" Edward said.

"What have I said about reading my mind you don't want to do that it's a very confusing place" I told him.

He laughed shaking his head until it went quiet again.

"You don't have to leave you know" Edward said.

"Me and you both know that I do and it's best I leave now while the suns still going down" I stated.

"Why should you have to leave?" He asked giving me a questioning look.

"Well I feel bad for imposing on you and your family especially when I'll be here nearly everyday this week to do my school work" I said standing up.

"Your not imposing you'll actually be doing us a favour it's rear for us to have someone different in our house" Edward said trying to convince me to stay.

"Yeah what about my clothes, I can't just wear this tomorrow" I said.

"You can wear some of my clothes or borrow some from Rosalie and Alice" Edward suggested.

"Yeah um I would borrow your clothes any bloody day of the week but I wouldn't wear them in front of your family and I wouldn't wear any of Rosalie's or Alice's clothes because even though I'm now graceful and everything I'm still just as clumsy"

"So?"

"I'll reck their clothes in 10 seconds flat" I told him.

"So?"

"What do you mean so? I could, not will not wear Rosalie's and Alice's clothes" i stated.

"How bad do you want to leave here?" Edward asked.

"Trust me I don't, home is so boring when you have 24 hours and have nothing to do or anyone to talk to"

"Then don't how about we go get your clothes and give the key back and come live with us" Edward said grabbing my hands.

"Ed me and you both know it's not up to you if I stay here or not, now if you wanted to you can come with me if not it fine but I need to leave" I said slowly walking backwards.

"Fine let me grab some clothes for tomorrow then we can spend the night together talking like old times" he said going over to his closet and grabbed his clothes.

I walked down stairs and said my goodbyes and how I'd be back tomorrow to do my schoolwork and stuff.

I went out to the car and got in the drivers seat waiting for Edward.

After 10 minutes Edward was out carrying his clothes in hand.

Edward climbed in throwing his clothes to the floor of his seat.

I started the engine and sped away from the Cullen house hold.

We arrived at my apartment in record timing.