Secrete meetings and lies

Y/n's POV-

"So where's Bella going to sleep?" Alice asked the question that's been nagging me.

"Well we don't have a bed for her to sleep on so who has the most comfortable couch?" Esme asked.

"Edward does" Emmett said being his usual obvious self.

"Actually I think we have the most comfortable couch" Rosalie said giving Emmett a look that screamed shut the hell up!

Emmett gave an confused look but then caught on.

"Right I think your right" Emmett said nodding looking at Bella then to me.

"Emmett will show you to their room" Esme said with a sweet smile.

Emmett and Bella walked away up the stair towards his and Rosalie's room.

Right after they were out of sight everyone looked at Alice who was looking at me.

"Okay what's going on Alice?" Carlisle asked looking at Alice.

"Nothing good" Alice answered.

"What was it?" Rosalie asked.

Alice looked at me wanting me to be the one to tell them, They looked at me.

"She saw me and Bella fighting each other, and an army of new borns and wolves and everyone fighting the only problem is she couldn't tell is it was Bella or I who was the one you's were fighting" I answered looking at the floor.

"What?" Edward said looking at me then Alice.

"And I'm worried that I actually think we were fighting y/n" Alice said.

"But y/n wouldn't want to fight us unless... maybe we did something wrong to her" Rosalie said looking at me.

"Even then I wouldn't want to fight you unless..." I trailed off thinking.

I looked at Edward hoping he would listen.

Unless maybe you chose Bella over me...

"What do you mean?" Edward asked.

"God Edward your still as blind as ever" I stated shaking my head.

"What do you mean?" Edward asked but ignored him scared I'd say it all wrong.

"Edward she's saying if Bella and her were to have a disagreement who would you choose the girl that you dated or the girl that you used to know the one that you don't know if you can trust fully yet" Rosalie explained.

"What that's not even a question I'd choose Y/n I've known her the longest and she's my mate the one I'm destined for the perfect one for me Bella and I broke up because she wasn't right for me and she fell in love with Jacob black" Edward stated.

"Yeah and what happens if Bella's the one that goes bad are you willing to hurt her if she was going to hurt y/n or would you leave it?" Rosalie asked.

"I don't know but I do know that if it came to picking sides I'll always choose y/n's" Edward answered grabbing my hand.

"You know what guys let's just act like we didn't just see or hear about this and pretend that the only bad guy is Victoria and we're protecting Bella please let's act like nothing is wrong" I begged not wanting to think about what's going on.

"Okay we will, now Y/n how about Rosalie shows you to your room and we all get cooking for Bella" Carlisle instructed.

Rosalie grabbed my arm and led me to the stairs we walked up the stair until I just stopped.

"They're not going to drop it are they?" I asked.

"Probably not" she responded giving an comforting smile.

"Of course not" I chuckled shaking my head.

We continued our walk up the stair case and saw non other than Bella and Emmett leaving Rosalie's room.

"Hey what are you girls doing up here?" Emmett asked.

"Taking a walk" Rosalie lied.

I wonder if it's because we're in front of Bella?

Suddenly I felt a gust of wind and Edward was standing next to me grabbing my hand.

"Hey beautiful has Rosalie showed you to your room yet?" Edward asked leaning down and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Are you bloody serious right now!?

All because your bloody scared that I'll turn bad!

"Yes she has we were just heading back now" I lied pissed at Edward.

"Did you like it?" Edward asked.

"It was beautiful" I stated giving my best fake smile.

"Ed I think you, Bella, and Emmett should go down stairs and catch up Rosalie wanted to show me something else while we were here" I lied wanting them to leave.

"What did she want to show you?" Edward asked pressuring me.

"I don't actually know she was just about to tell me when we ran into these guys and then you cake out of no where" I said not even showing any signs of lying.

Edward finally noticed that he was getting nothing out of me and moved onto Rosalie.

"What were you going to show her Rosalie?" Edward asked with a curious look.

"I was going to show Y/n here my clothes to see if she'd like to borrow any one day" Rosalie without hesitation smiling at Edward.

Edward gave a defeated look and went on his way with Emmett and Bella following after him.

We walked inside Rosalie's room just in case they were still watching.

"Okay what happened and why'd Edward just show up?" Rosalie asked.

"Because he doesn't trust me, he thinks I'm going to just jump the gun and kill Bella now before we fully know what's going to happen" I answered.

"So what he thinks your just going to go and kill a human for no reason?" Rosalie asked.

"I guess"

"So what you thought about being in front of Bella so he came up here to what protect her? To stop you? Were you even thinking bad of Bella?" Rosalie asked.

"No I wasn't, and he came up here in a flash to make sure I didn't hurt the poor delicate flower even though I told him I would never hurt anyone, I've worked to hard to jeopardise everything I just got, you's all had a supporting family to help you not eat humans, I had to do it on my own with a visit from Carlisle once a month to make sure I didn't and I had to do it all on my own, work out when I was hungry, when I couldn't be around humans, and how to control my abilities and strength and he thought I would throw it a side just because of a vision Alice saw" I ranted plonking down onto the couch in Rosalie's room for I think the second time today.

"I trust you and we're going to get through this with you staying good the whole time" Rosalie said sitting down next to me grabbing my hand is comforting way.

"I hope so... otherwise I fear I'm on my own again and lose the only family I've ever had" I said looking down.

"I won't let that happen" Rosalie said.

I nodded.

Rosalie gave me a hug which I returned.

After we pulled away she took me to her closet and showed me her many clothes.

"Wow you have so much great clothes" I said looking at them.

"Thank you, you can borrow some when ever you want" Rosalie offered.

"Thank you"

"All good"

I know I can count on Rosalie if I ever need it, but... why not Edward?