018.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

MIRA hugged her thin frame as she stood at the doors of S&C Flowers. Too shy to open the doors, she waited for one of her bosses to realize she was here. It had been four months since her attempted suicide and she had been in intensive therapy since then.

After her neck surgery and speech therapy she had to stay in the hospital for a long time. She had intensive therapy sessions with Dr. Na, that mostly ended in her crying.

Dr. Na had been very strict with her, when they first started their official therapy sessions. Mira had to built up her confidence all over again. She had lost every ounce of confidence throughout all the years of bullying she had been through and got scared easily.

The worst part about the past four months were that Dr. Na had taken her cellphone away. Mira had been unable to contact Sehun, Chanyeol and Donghyuck. Mira hadn't even been able to congratulate him on his twentieth birthday in June.

She felt bad. But he promised her, whenever he visited, that they're going to re-celebrate it once she feels better. Mira had cried and had thanked him. She held Donghyuck's hand and her heart had started beating faster.

But the last time she had seen him was already three weeks ago. It would be a lie, if she said she wouldn't miss him. Taking a deep breath she opened the push door to the florist studio.

The bell above the door ringed and Mira stepped into her workplace. The smell of flowers went into her nose and she sighed. She missed working here.

„I'm coming", she heard Chanyeol's voice and hugged her own body again. The tall, red-headed florist came from the back and once Chanyeols eyes locked with hers the florist dropped the empty bucket in his hands and dashed over to her.

He picked her up with a swift motion and twirled her around. Mira nuzzled her forehead in the crook of his shoulder and held onto the tall man as tight as possible.

„Mira!", Chanyeol huffed as he gently set her down. „How are you?" Chanyeol looked at her and Mira carefully grabbed his left hand. She smiled down at it. „Congratulations, Chanyeol-oppa. I'm glad you married the love of your life." Chanyeol turned red and looked at the wedding ring on his ring finger.