011.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

WHEN Mira arrived home—a massive bouquet of flowers in her hand—she felt tired. She looked forward to the date, but she had to let Donghyuck go. She wouldn't have survived the guilt if something had happened to his best friend.

With a sigh, she kicked of her shoes at the entrance and entered the flat. Quiet noises were coming from the TV, and when Mira looked into the living room, Gaeul was sitting cross-legged on the couch, a bag of crisps in her hand and staring at the television.

"Unnie, I'm back", Mira spoke and Gaeul turned to her. She paused her film and nodded. "Food is in the oven, in case you're hungry. I made a small lasagna, since Nara is eating out today." The bestie of her sister said and Mira nodded.

"Thank you." She wanted to walk towards her room, when she heard Gaeul shuffle over to her. "That Bouquet is gorgeous, by the way!" Mira froze in her spot and looked at Gaeul. „Are you serious?" She asked and the peach-blonde girl in front of her nodded. „I think Nara doesn't praise you enough", the college student said and Mira blushed.

Moments like these were rare in Noh Mira's live. Whenever Nara was around, Gaeul would shut up. But once the two girls were alone, Gaeul sometimes spat out things like these. And even though Mira knew Gaeul's real personality wasn't rude or mean, she was still confused about it.

„You're a fantastic florist! And you're owning your own money already!" Gaeul chuckled. „You're only eighteen and already own more money than Nara and I together, when we manage to get a job from a boutique or so." Mira blushed at Gaeul's kind words.

„It would be nice if Nara-unnie would praise me from time to time. But her personality wouldn't allow it. She's not the type to praise me. Especially me." With a polite bow Mira turned away from Gaeul and made her way to her room.

She heard Gaeul behind her. „Where were you actually?" The woman asked and Mira sighed and turned around to her. „I was in Ansan. Donghyuck invited me to—", she pressed her free hand against her mouth and stared at Gaeul, that had perked up, once the boys name had left her lips.

„Who's Dongyhuck?" Gaeul asked and Mira pressed her lips together. On her way back home she had set one of the selcas she and Donghyuck had taken at the festival as her lock screen. Without a word, she turned the phone to Gaeul and waited for an answer from the designer.

Gauel scanned the picture and opened her mouth. „You... you have a boyfriend?!" She asked and grinned brightly. „I didn't even knew!" Mira waved her bouquet around and shook her head. „He's not my boyfriend... yet." Her ears turned red and she tried to hide behind the bouquet.

Gaeul grinned. „He's adorable. You two look gorgeous together, Mira!" A warm feeling spread all around Mira's body and she turned to Gaeul. „I know right? He's an absolute sweetheart and has the warmest smile I have ever see!" The words flooded out of Mira's mouth like a waterfall.

She had never dared to speak like this to her older sister. Nara had always shooed her away, telling her she had to work and that she didn't have time for her shenanigans. But Gaeul was listening to Mira and for the first time in forever, Mira felt happy to have Gaeul in her house. Even if she was Nara's best friend.

„Where'd you meet him?" Gaeul asked and followed Mira in the kitchen, where the florist took out a vase from the cupboard. „It's actually a funny story. My boss Chanyeol and I did first aid on him. He fainted in front of the flower shop." Mira told and Gaeul widened her eyes.

„And today was our very first date." She didn't tell Gaeul, that DOnghyuck had to disappear after a few hours. It didn't matter to Mira. She was glad she could've spent at least a few hours with the handsome young university freshman.

Mira and Gaeul chatted for the whole afternoon, and ate the rest of the lasagna together until Nara came back and took Gaeul into the living room to talk about the horrible blind date she had.

Mira went into her room and set the vase on her desk. She took a picture of it and sent it to Donghyuck with a few nice words about the day. She didn't want to force him to answer, but his answer came right away.

He send a thumbs up emoji and told her he couldn't wait to see her again. Her heart did a somersault and she hid her grinning face in the pillows of her bed.

Even though Donghyuck had to leave the date midway it was still a great day to Mira. She enjoyed spending time with him. And she even won the flower quiz. She had bought Donghyuck a little keychain with the money she won in the quiz. It should be a memory from the festival, that was resting in her bag. She couldn't wait to give it to him.

Laying on her back, she scrolled through the pictures she took today, until her eyes stopped at one of the selcas she took with Donghyuck.

He was holding a wax flower and his head rested on hers. Both of them had warm smiles on their lips and looked happy and wholesome. She grinned and wiped her thumb over Donghyuck's face. She really liked the boy.

Mira continued admiring the picture of her crush, when her room door opened with a bang and Nara entered the room. „Gaeul said you have a boyfriend." The older Noh-sister said and Mira froze in her spot.

She didn't expect Gaeul to tell Nara; but here she was, expecting to know everything about the boy. Mira sighed. „He's not my boyfriend... yet." She said again and Nara walked over to Mira and grabbed the phone out of her hands.

„Hey! That's mine!" Mira yelled and jumped up and wanted to get the phone back from her sister. Nara chuckled evilly. „He's chubby!" Nara laughed and threw the phone over Mira's head into her bed. Mira felt heat creep up in her cheeks. „H-he's not!" She defended her crush but Nara stretched out her tongue and chuckled.

„He is. He looks as stupid as you, Mira!" With one last glance at Mira Nara left the room of her younger sister, who's eyes filled with tears. Her bottom lip started shivering and Mira felt sad. Why was Nara like this? What did Mira ever do to Nara for her to mistreat her like that.

Why couldn't Gaeul be her sister? Why must it be Nara?

With a sigh Mira walked over to her bed and sat down. She looked at the lock screen with agony. „To me, he's perfect", she whispered and pressed the phone to her chest.