002.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

DONGHYUCK was pissed.

He stared down at his essay, a sigh leaving his lips. He couldn't believe he got an F. Again. „Miss Song, there must be a mistake" he started but his teacher turned to him. „A mistake? How?" *

The young woman walked over to him and looked on the big, fat and red F in the corner of his essay. „Donghyuck, I told you already. You missed the topic. Your essay started well, but towards the end, it was completely off-topic. I couldn't grade you better than you actually are."

She walked back to the front of the classroom and the boy ruffled his dyed, ginger hair. „With these grades, I'll fail..." Donghyuck sighed and felt his best friend Huang Renjun poke his side.

„Don't make such a long face, Hyuck." The Chinese lad said, trying to hide the A+ in the corner of his essay. „I'm on the brink of failing the semester and you tell me to not make a long face?" Donghyuck cocked his eyebrows and looked at Renjun, while Miss Song started to write the next topic on the whiteboard.

„I get it, this course isn't really yours. But maybe—" - „This course is necessary though!" He threw his head on the table and Renjun flinched with the noise it made. „My dad will kill me. He'll block my credit cards." He sighed once more and Renjun sighed.

„I could help you with the next essay, Hyuck, " Renjun said, tilting his head to look at his best friend. „What shall I do if my dad blocks all my cards... I won't be able to join any parties anymore. And I won't be able to go out... and you know how much I love going out." The boy whined and laid his head on his essay. „This really ruined my mood."

Renjun ignored the whining Gemini and concentrated on the lesson. He knew that his friend's attention span wasn't the best, but at least one of them should take notes. Renjun didn't mind taking notes for him and Donghyuck. He was used to the younger boy not concentrating on the lessons. But he still wanted to Donghyuck to, somehow, pass.

Renjun knew, Donghyuck always tried his best. But sometimes he thought that the boy with the full cheeks and the tanned skin wasn't made to be a full-time student.

Renjun turned back to Miss Song that explained a new music theory and concentrated back on the lesson. Donghyuck, on the other hand, was still whining and traced the line of the thick, red F with his fingers.

He didn't understand how he could fail this course so badly... In his other courses, he was an okay-ish student. Always on the brink of a B, but never worse than a D.

But Miss Song's course about the depth of music and solely theory wasn't Donghyuck's cup-of-tea. The nineteen-year-old liked his Vocal Course and the Musical Vocalization course he had signed up.

But he disliked Miss Song's course.

Another sigh left his lips and he lifted his head. Renjun, on his right, was diligently taking notes and the other students were jotting down things as well. The only one, that didn't do anything school-related was him.

But he was way too devastated to concentrate. And he knew that Renjun would take notes for him. So he laid back down and closed his eyes. Maybe he felt better after a little nap.

Renjun woke him after the class ended. „Hyuck... Hyuck-ah" he softly shook Donghyuck's shoulder and the tanned boy quickly shook his head—drool staining the right corner of his lip. „W-What is it? I didn't steal the doughnut!"

„The class ended, " Renjun said and flicked Donghyuck's forehead. „I have piano lessons now." Renjun walked towards the door of the classroom. „Don't let that F drag you down." Renjun said before disappearing out of the classroom.

„Ouch" mumbled Donghyuck and rubbed his forehead before stuffing the essay in his backpack and walking to his next lesson: Musical Vocalization.

His teacher was a former Musical Artist and his assistant was a Vocal Coach. Dongyhuck loved this lesson. The way his teacher trained his voice made Donghyuck aware of how well he sang—one reason why Donghyuck joined the Musical ensemble of his college.

He couldn't wait for his team to start preparing a play for the Culture Festival in three months. He was a really devoted Musical actor and loved standing on the big stage and singing the difficult songs his teachers picked out for him.

When Donghyuck entered the theatre, his teacher and his assistant were on the stage, performing a little play. Donghyuck sat down next to one of his classmates and leaned over to him.

„What are they doing?" He asked and the classmate chuckled. „Can't you see?" The boy asked. „They're showing us, what we're learning today." The boy turned back to the stage and Donghyuck cocked an eyebrow.

„Singing while dancing?" He asked himself when his teacher looked down at him. „You're late Lee Donghyuck, " the teacher said and Donghyuck sighed.

„I'm sorry Mr Moon, but Miss Song was teaching us something really, REALLY, important so I stayed behind and took some extra notes." Donghyuck lied and gave his teacher a warm smile.

Mr Moon was only a few years older than the freshmen of this college, but even though he was in a similar age, he and his assistant were really strict. „Doyoung, what do you think our Donghyuck should do to learn that coming in late—and when the play has already started—is no option?" Mr Moon Teil looked at his assistant that only clicked his tongue.

„I think it would be a hard punishment if he had to run thirty laps." Mr Kim Doyoung answered and Donghyuck widened his eyes. „Mr Kim, you can't do that to me! I don't have the stamina!"

„Then how about that" Mr Moon threw in, „you run thirty times to the little flower shop down the street and back to the main entrance of the school." Mr Moon smiled, proud of the punishment he had chosen for Donghyuck.

Latter only shook his head. „Sir, I can't do that. I'll collapse!" His classmates started laughing and Mr Moon looked at Mr Kim that only shrug his shoulders.

„To become a musical actor, you have to have stamina. So after this lesson, you'll run thirty times from the school to the flower shop." Mr Moon smiled.

„I'll send Doyoung with you, so you won't cheat." Mr Moon said before starting to explain today's task.

Now, Donghyuck was even more pissed.