010.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

THE opening ceremony of the Ansan flower festival left Mira in awe. She looked at all the beautifully decorated cars and casually took some pictures here and there.

While the young woman was watching the ceremony, Donghyuck was watching her. He couldn't stop his eyes when they trailed over her mop of hair to her sparkling brown eyes and to her lips, that were curled in one of the prettiest smiles Donghyuck had ever seen.

It was the right choice to bring Mira all the way to Ansan for their very first date. He smiled and flinched when Mira grabbed his arm. „Donghyuck, look!" She pointed at a car that was decorated with sunflowers.

Her eyes glittered like the stars in the sky, when she looked at the yellow vehicle, that was decorated with bright yellow sunflowers. She smiled and a warm feeling took over her body. „They're my favorite flowers", she told Donghyuck who perked up. „Sunflowers?" He asked and Mira nodded.

The college student immediately made a mental note to remember that. He grinned. „They're beautiful so I'm not surprised." He said and Mira laughed. „It's not only that", the florist started, „sunflowers are known for being the ‚happy' flowers. They symbolize adoration, loyalty and longevity." Mira grinned up to Donghyuck who only nodded.

„Most people, that ask for graduation or birthday bouquets, are surprised when we use sunflowers. But they aren't only meant for lovers or family but also for friends and teachers." Mira took a deep breath. „I remember that I gifted my elementary school teacher a bunch of sunflowers before I went to middle school."

Mira's smile was contagious and Donghyuck grinned. „That's cute. I like sunflowers too. My mum is obsessed with them and my friend Renjun once did a gouache painting with sunflowers."

Mira looked at Donghyuck with eager eyes. „Your friend is a painter?" - „Nah, not really. It's his hobby, but he's hella talented. He even works in a local art gallery." Donghyuck's chest rose with pride and Mira grinned. She liked seeing him happy and giddy.