EPILOGUE.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

„HMM..." A confused sigh left Noh Mira's lips, as she was looking at herself in the mirror. She wore a knee-length, flowy dress with three layers of tulle. The summer-y dress was decorated with stitched sunflowers and had a very cottage core vibe to it.

Mira was twirling in front of her mirror—her brown hair tied to a messy bun, with a few loose curls framing her face. She had to admit that she liked her outfit.

She was glad she bought the sunflower dress—especially for a special occasion like this one. Lee Donghyuck, her boyfriend, has asked her out on a date. A real date this time. (He also told his friend Huang Renjun to not have an emergency this time, since this date was very important to him.)

Mira didn't knew, where Donghyuck was taking her today; but the pretty boy told her to dress fancy. And that's why Mira was standing in front of the mirror, checking her reflection.

She subconsciously touched the scar on her throat and sighed. Not even a pretty sunflower dress could make this scar disappear. She always had to see it. Mira quickly shook her head and took a deep breath, checking if her eye makeup was smudged.

„There goes nothing" she said and took her purse and slipped into her shoes, before leaving her apartment. Donghyuck told her to meet him in front of the flower shop, so Mira made her way to her workplace. A lot of people were looking at her in the subway and a group of middle school girls went up to her and asked her, where she got the dress.

She was already exhausted, when she reached S&C Flowers. She didn't like strangers attention on her. She carefully checked on her makeup and fixed a few things that got messed up from her anxious sweating in the subway.

Once she finished checking her reflection, she looked around but Donghyuck wasn't here yet. She checked her phone, smiling once she saw the lockscreen—it was still a picture of Donghyuck and her.

Donghyuck had texted her a few minutes back. He seemed to be in traffic and Mira wondered if he was coming by bus this time. What she didn't expect was the red Volkswagen Golf that was stopping next to the shop rolling down it's window.