015.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

— MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND MENTAL ILLNESS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK —

„HYUCK aren't these Mira's bosses?" Huang Renjun asked and pointed to the gates of their university. Two men were standing in front of the gates, one had his hands in the pockets of his bomber jacket, the other was fumbling with the hem of his jumper. „They are...", Donghyuck asked and pulled Renjun towards the florists.

„There he is, Sehun-ah!" He heard the red-headed florist say. Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun bowed in front of Donghyuck who simply repeated the gesture. Renjun did the same.

It had been a few days since Donghyuck had seen the florists. And it had also been a few days since he had last contacted Mira. It was no use, the apprentice was unreachable.

Chanyeol was still fumbling with his shirt. Sehun waited for the older male to say something, but the red-head was speechless. He looked up and the two college freshmen in front of him widened his eyes. Tears were pricking at the corner of Chanyeol's eyes. Donghyuck gulped and Sehun sighed.

„You're acquainted with Mira, right?" He asked with a cold tone in his voice. Donghyuck nodded. „Y-Yes", he said and looked over to Renjun. Something about this Sehun and the way he spoke scared him. Renjun was next to him, assuring him that things were alright.

„You were asking about Mira's whereabouts a few days ago, right?" Sehun asked and Donghyuck nodded. „Yes... I heard she called in sick and I was worried." Donghyuck looked at the two men and Chanyeol wiped his eyes. „Mira's in the hospital", the tall man said and Donghyuck widened his eyes. He felt his knees give in.

Renjun was there and held his arms. Donghyuck shook his head. „W-What do you mean she's in the hospital?" The tanned boy asked and Sehun looked at his hands. „I was speaking with her school earlier. Since she didn't come in the whole week." The florist started and Donghyuck nodded.