008.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

TODAY was yet another day, Mira dreaded to walk home. She sighed while brushing the dirt and soil from the entrance of the flower shop. Her boss, Chanyeol, was inside—yelling loudly on the phone. He asked her to clean the porch of the shop. He didn't want her to hear him yelling and being cross with god-knows-who.

Mira didn't mind though. She liked the slightly cold late-spring air and the smell of the flowers that still lingered around the wooden porch.

Students from the university up the hill were walking past the flower shop, most of them already finished their studies for the day. Mira walked groups of peers walk towards the closest subway station.

Girls were wearing cute dresses and blouses while holding their books in their hands and giggling with each other. A sigh left her lips.

Nara and Gaeul were these kinds of girls. They would dress nicely for school and walk with each other to their classes. Mira wasn't part of that—because she decided to learn a profession, instead of studying something.

Mira wouldn't know what to study either way. She sighed once more and brushed some blossoms, that would've fallen from their respective flowers, into a pile. She knelt down to brush the dirt into a tiny shovel before throwing it away.

While Mira was cleaning her utensils and started carrying the buckets of flowers inside the shop, someone called her name.

She almost dropped the bucket of Forget-Me-Nots. She whistled and set the bucket down, looking for the owner of the voice. She chuckled when she saw Lee Donghyuck awkwardly standing in front of the porch of the flower shop, holding a bottle of ice tea and a bag of prawn crackers.

„Hi", he stuttered taking a step closer. Mira laughed. „Hi", she said, her voice slightly breaking. She didn't experience seeing Donghyuck again.

The last time she had seen him, was when he saved her by the crossroad. A reminder struck her mind. „Oh! It's good to see you!" She exclaimed, taking a glimpse into the flower shop. Chanyeol was still on the phone.