Chapter 2

Corey's POV
Waking up to Raven's kisses is one of my favourite way to wake up. He makes my day so much more bareable just by being there. Being woken by my brother Brandon banging on my bedroom door, yeah, something I could have done without.

''Come on corey! Please! I'll make it up to you I promise''

''UGH! My sunshine boy, I love you but if you don't make brother shut mouth I will shoot him.'' Raven grumbled from behind my whilst kissing down my neck.

''I'll be out in a sec brand!'' I yell, hearing his footsteps heading towards the living room I turn to face Raven.

''You know you have to get up too. You have an assaignment today, don't you?'' I question, knowing full well he would ditch that to stay in bed with me all day in a heartbeat.

''I would rather be staying here'' He says, kissing me, pulling me towards him so that we are pressed together and i can feel how true that statement is. With a groan from both of us I pull away, knowing all too well that if i don't now we will both be in trouble.

I get dressed leaving my worked up russian pouting in the bed. When I reach the living room I see that Axel has also joined us and judging from the looks he's giving Brandon whatever is going on is a potential problem. Moments later Raven stumbles into the room half dressed, shirt in his hands and I know full well he's done it on purpose. Axel clears his throat and I realise I've been caught staring. Damn him. I catch his smirk as he saunters off into the kitchen. He'll pay for that later.

''So, what's the problem'' I ask noticing the files on the coffee table.

''We need you to replace Brandon on the job with the moving company, they are suspected of moving large quanities of drugs across state lines and the people using this particular van are known to be involved in the distripution of the drugs. Brandon has been working undercover for months to get us close to the boss and in the main van. There is a job to help move the Jeffersons to Charleston from Illinois and we believe Mr Jefferson is a top player, we should be able to get the house wired before they arrive. Your job will be to keep an eye out for anything suspisious and to notify us when you and the other movers have finished setting up their furniture so we can get Luke, Gabe, Victor and Marc in to set the cameras up.''

''....... And Brandon isn't doing this because...?'' I ask, knowing he has been working his ass off trying to get in the bosses 'good graces', theres no way he would let me take over, especially with how potentially dangerous this could be if my cover is blown. He has been over protective since we were kids, and by the furrowed eyebrows and pursed lips he is clearly struggling with the idea of my doing this so why?

''Kaylie'' Brandon mumbles ''she has been kicking off that I haven't been spending enough time with her, and seeing as we don't all trust her enough to tell her about the academy I need to stick around here-''
''That,'' Axel interups ''and the fact you just got out of the hospital, after having a nail pulled out of your leg''

''You what!?! You were in the hospital and no-one thought to mention that earlier! What happened? Are you ok? Should you be in bed? Do you need help to get there?'' I hurry out question after question worried about my brother. I can't believe no-one told me. I didn't know. He's my twin and i didn't know he was in the hospital, in pain he could have-

My spiralling thought get cut off when I feel hands on my face. Brandon holding me so that I have no choice but to look at him. While he reassures me he's ok, it was nothing major. Telling me he's not going anywhere, calming me down the way only he can. I've always struggled when Brandon has been hurt, the thought of losing him scares me more than anything else.

''I'm fine Corey, I didn't want you to panic hearing I was in the hospital when it was no big deal, so I told Axel not to tell you. It was late and I knew you hadn't slept in 2 days.''