🍁🍁Chapter 19🍁🍁

Read this Chapter guyss carefully something is new in this Chapter.

It could be font or emoji or any other thing

Read it and comment down what is new. Who all have commented right will get to add his/her part in this book as well as I'll mention who has given which part.

A quick question

Which religion do you belong???

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

(Last Chapter 18 highlights.)

"Raj Uncle if you don't mind me can you tell me if Mr. Rajesh Malhotra is your Dad then who is Arvind Chowdhury?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan, how do you know about Arvind Chowdhury?" Ashok asked.

"How do you know about him Ryan?" Riya asked as she was on the verge of crying.

Third Person's POV.

"Ryan how do you know about him?" Riya asked once again.

"I'm telling you Bhai he is stalking us." Riya told this time to Ronit.

"Why would I stalk you, Riya." Ryan asked her.

"That you know. How would I know. You are the stalker mister, you forgot? See Bhai now he has Amnesia also." Riya said chuckling.

Listening to this both Xander and Xavier began to laugh.

As they were laughing continuously much to Ryan's dismay, so he turned towards them and glared at them seeing him glaring both of them immediately stopped laughing.

"For you kind information Riya, I am not stalking you. And nor do i have Amnesia." Ryan said.

"Hawwww!!! So you have stalked someone else or you are stalking someone else." Riya said.

At this all began to laugh.

"No, Riya!! I'm not stalking anyone nor had I stalked someone." Ryan exclaimed in between everyone's laughter.

As all began to become sober

"And about the confusion between Rajesh Grandpa and Arvind Grandpa. Rajesh Grandpa, is our mom's dad. Whereas Arvind Grandpa, is our dad's dad." Riya clarified.

(To my dumb bestfriend who asked me 'Give me a Family tree.' I hope it explains to you how they are related. If anyone else also wants a family tree tell me and I'll give you.😃😃😃😃)

"And I came to know about him through News. Ok?" Ryan said to no one particular.

"We know Ryan. You don't have to tell this to us. We know that you are stalking us." Riya said seriously.

But inside she was having a hard time trying to suppress her laughter.

"Riya, stop it. We know Ryan that you are not stalking us. Riya was just pulling your leg. Cause you ate her chocolates." Ronit said.

"O come on. I just ate one chocolate..." Ryan began to say or more like began to defend himself but was very rudely must I add intruded by Riya.

"It was not just any chocolate. My Bhai bought them for me. So they were all MINE. And You took from those chocolates." Riya said angrily.

"Ok I'm Sorry for eating your chocolate. If you want I'll buy for you not one but two more no leave two I'll buy for you a whole box of chocolates. Now, happy." Ryan said.