🍁🍁Chapter 2🍁🍁

Ryan's POV.

Today another day of my life with busy meeting.

I just wish I had some time to spwnd with my family from all my meeting and all my busy schedule but I know I don't have and I can't cancel them because to keep my company in the position it is I have to work hard.

Luckily I have some time before next meeting today .

Suddenly the car came to an hault breaking me from my thoughts. I asked my driver

" What happened?"

"Sorry sir the tire is punctured. And we don't have any spare tire we have to call the mechanic " this has to happen only with me .

"Ok call the mechanic I will be in the cafe across the road call me when the work is done" I told him.

"Ok sir "

" Uncle I told you many times not to call me sir . I'm smaller than you why don't you listen to me . " I frowned and told him.

He is working for our family ever since I remember . He is very loyal that's why I don't like when he calls me sir .

"Ok Ryan ."

"That's better. Just call me when the car is fix " with that I moved in the direction of the cafe .

As i was busy admiring the weather I didn't noticing how much time was past neither I was looking where I was going .

Suddenly I bumped into a small figure I didn't recognised it was a girl till she screamed

"ouch..ouch.. it's so hot."

Then I realised I bumped into her and she spilled all of her coffee on her self and it's because of me and instead of apologizing I am looking at her so before She thing of me as a pervert I start apologising.

"Sorry sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. "

She looked up and Ooo man her brown eyes were sooo beautiful. She was indeed an angel from heaven.

" It's ok .It's not you fault. I was not looking where I was going. Actually I was thinking about my exams which will start form next week. Sorry."

"No I am sorry I'll buy you coffee ."

"No thank you I have to get going ."

With that she went leaving me behind lost in her beauty .

How is this chapter??
Will Ryan meet his angel again ?
What are your opinion on this ?

Comment and let me know.
Vote and share my book.
Follow my account.

Love Patrisha.