🍁🍁Chapter 9🍁🍁

Megha's POV.

"I have searched a bride for Ryan."

"What??"

They all screamed at the same time.

"Yes. Why are you'll screaming."

"Because we have also choosed a girl." Maya and Alice told me . Wait.. Alice

"Alice? You were going to come late na?" I asked her confused.

"Yes, Mom. But I got the book fast so I came early." She said.

"Okay. But wait what do you both mean by we have choosed."

I am confused what does they mean they have choosed?

"Mumma we as in me and Alice want Riya to be Ryan bhai's bride." Maya explained me.

"What?? You didn't think to inform me?"

"No , Mom. What are you talking about we were going to tell you today only before that you only told us thar you  have selected someone."

"I didn't said I selected I just want her to be my daughter-in-law com daughter you know na we want a daughter not daughter-in-law for us and then to I don't  know anything about her other then name."

"What??"

They all again screamed I guess they want to make me deaf.

"Stop screaming first are you'll trying to make me deaf?" I asked them.

"No, darling. It's just how come we are going to make her our daughter if we don't know her name."

Ashok spoke the first time since this discussion is going on.

"Yes, I said  I don't know about her but, Ryan knows about her so we will ask him."

"Haa haa haaa......" My twins started laughing.

"Ryan Bhai?"

"Ryan?"

Maya, Alice and Ashok asked in shock.

"Mom stop kidding. Ryan Bhai know a girl. Never ever ." Zander said .

"Mom I don't want to admit but he is right , Ryan Bhai has a girl as friend. No you must be mistaken."

"No. I'm not mistaken. She came to give a file which Ryan forgot in a cafe. See this is the file."

I showed them the file which was kept on the table since she left.

"This file is here I gave it to Ryan in the morning. This boy na." Ashok said.

"See I told you na. Now tell me which girl you have selected?"

"Mom you know na that friend of mine , Riya?"

"Yes. I remember her you can't stop talking about her but why are you.... Wait.. is she the one you both have selected?"

"Yes mom, we were going to tell you'll about her only but.."

"Wait a second you all have selected two girls with the same name like seriously haaaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

Xavier said cutting her off and he started laughing.

"Yeah such a coincidence but whatever , you have a photo of Riya na Alice show me."

I don't know why but after Xavier said this I have a feeling they might be same who knows.

Alice took out her phone and showed me her wallpaper and there she was the same Riya that came today at our home.