🍁🍁Chapter 26🍁🍁

As promised a double update.

A quick question.

Which is you chocolate???

Mine is Dark Chocolate.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

(Chapter 25 highlights.)

After finishing our dinner we all went in our room and I couldn't sleep as I was too excited to meet Megha

Megha's POV.

As i was making my way back home I saw a very cute bakery and thought to take a cake for Alice.

My princess has worked so hard for her exams just because Ryan threatened her let's leave that part for now.

So I parked the car and entered in the bakery I saw that there are various cakes but Alice like blue berry so thought to take it and only one blue berry cake was there so I went to order the cake 

"One blue berry cake please."

As soon as I said that someone else also said at the same time so we both turned to each other and I was shocked when I saw Niya my childhood best friend.

I couldn't believe my eyes that it is really Niya.

We are childhood best  friends but after my marriage we lost contact as after that her father decided that they should go to Australia.

"Megha."

"Niya."

We both said and hugged each other as we have met after so many years.

"How are you Niya???" I asked her.

"I'm good. How are you? How is Everyone? How is your husband and children?? How....."

"Calm down my hyper active Niya. I'm good and everyone is also good. Don't worry." I said keeping both my hands on her shoulder she has not changed at all.

"Now tell me how are you and how is your husband with whom I still need to meet." I said.

"They are all good yaar don't worry. And why did you not come for my wedding? I am very angry with you.😡😡😡" Saying this she turned the other way crossing her hands.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I couldn't come. Please forgive me. My mother-in-law expired at that time that's why I couldn't come." I told me.

After listening to my reason she hugged me because we both know that I had a great bond with my mother-in-law.

"How this happened?" She asked me sadly.

"It was a car accident. That's what Ashok told me. Now leave that topic 'blue berry cake' from when did you start eating blue berry cake. I clearly remember how much you hate blue berry let alone a blue berry cake." I said trying to change the topic and lightening the mood.

"I still don't like blue berry nor it's cake don't worry. It's for my daughter. She really likes it." Niya told me.

"I'm also buying it for my daughter. She is crazy for blue berry cakes, I tell you. Yestarday only her exams got over that's why I'm taking it for her poor girl worked really hard." I said sadly.

"Really, your daughter's exam also got over. My daughter's also got over yestarday only. We should meet sometimes so that our childrens as well as husbands can also become best friends like we are." She said making a plan so that both of our family could meet each other.