🍁🍁Chapter 24🍁🍁

Sorry for the late update everyone!!!

Last 2-3 weeks I was busy as I had visited my natives. So I didn't had the time to write. Again I'm so sorry😢😢😢😢.

🛑🛑🛑🛑A important thing I want to ask that I was thinking to make Alice their real sister not their cousin if anyone want to say anything on this matter comment down or DM me.

If no one speaks them I'll change her character as their real sister. Ok??🤔🤔🛑🛑🛑🛑

A quick question

Which is you favourite cartoon???

Mine is shinchan, Pokemon and Chota Bheem.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

(Chapter 23 highlights.)

"Ok Baby your not. Now tell me have you prepared for the exam or do you want me to revise any topic for you?" He asked her.

"No. I don't need any revision. Before going only you taught us all the hard topics na." Riya said to him.

"And we have reached." Ronit said.

"You'll reached so early?" Alen asked in confusion.

"We have reached on time you have called us late." Riya said.

Saying this they got down from the car.

Third Person's POV.

At the same time the Khana's also had reached the centre.

"Bhai is that Riya?" Xander asked Ryan.

"Yes, she is." Alice confirmed.

And they all got out of the car.

"Come on then let's go and meet her." Xavier said and started making his way to Riya leaving all behind.

As soon as he reached near her, he was about to put his hand on her shoulder but before that she turned around and got startled seeing him and was about to fall but Ronit came at the right time and caught her in his arms.

"Be careful, princess." Ronit told her.

"I was careful only Bhai but, he came behind me and scared me." Saying this she pointed her finger at Xavier.

But before Xavier could defend himself, they heared a voice more specifically a male voice

"Are you alright, baby?"

"Yes, I'm ok. Now you tell me when are you going to come back. I want to know the exact date." Riya asked him and continued her conversation with him.

Completely forgetting the Khana siblings.

Seeing her talking to the guy so freely, so lovingly and most importantly with so much authority on that person Ryan felt jealous.

'Why she never talks with me like that? Always giving me attitude. Huh. And then to Riya can show attitude only to me not anyone else. So it's ok. And remember baby steps.' He thought to himself.