🍁🍁Chapter 5🍁🍁

Ryan's POV

After my encounter with my brown eyed angle the whole ride to office I was busy thinking about Her.

O my God what is happening to me .

This girl will be the end of me.

When I reached office I drowned myself into work to stop myself from thinking about her.

It was afternoon I was busy doing my work when my lovely sisters barged into my office.

"Ever heard of knocking." I asked them.

" No. Why the hell should we knock at our brother's cabin ?"

Ofcouse it had to be Alice my lovely sister.

"Very funny Alice."

"Bhaaaaaiiiiiii"

Both my brothers Zander and Xavier came inside my cabin squelling like girls.

"What happened to both of you?" I asked them frowning.

"Ooo nothing we were just having fun." Zander told.

"Just shut up." Maya scolded them.

This was new I never saw her this irritated with them normally she joins them. Something is fishy.

Both Maya and Alice are upto something because they never come together at the office .

Let's see what happens next.

"Bhai are you listening?" I heard Maya's voice and came out of my daydreaming.

"Sorry. what?"

"I was asking you what are your plans of future?" she asked me.

"I want to expand my business all over the world." I told her honestly.

She slapped her forehead with her hand. I got confuse. What did she wanted to know?

"I am not asking about your professional life I am asking about your personal life bhai." She told me specifying what she wanted to know.

"What about that ?" I asked her.

"She is asking what you want to do in your personal life." Alice told me .

Which confused me even more what do they want to know.

" You both just keep quit. Just get to the point no need to go round the Bush. What do you want to see in your future wife?." Xavier asked me directly. I was taken aback by this question .

Don't tell they are making preparations for my marriage?

" What do you'll mean? Are you'll making preparations for my marriage?" I voiced out my thought.

"You can't keep your mouth shut ,now can you? And yes bhai we are making because you are getting old we should marry you otherwise no girl will marry you afterwords." Maya answered.

All my siblings started laughing.

"What do you mean old ? Today also if I go out all girls can't take their eyes off me..."

"No bhai it is your misunderstanding." Alice cut me off in between.

"If , it's that case then why are your so frightened to tell us what would you like to see in your future wife?" Maya supported her.

"So, you won't stop pestering me till I tell you, now will you?" I asked her.

"Yes." All of them yelled.

"Ok. I give up. What you want to know?" I gave up.

"What do you want to see in our future bhabhi." Maya told me in a teasing way.

This girl will not change.

"Describe her bhai." Zander told.

" But how?" I asked them puzzled.

"Bhai close your eyes and just imagine what you see in a girl." Xavier told me.

I closed my eyes and what I saw first I started narrating them.

" Her eyes colour should be beautiful brown, long hair, sweet, polite to elders, respect for elders , she should have a good heart. That's it." As I opened my eyes I saw all of their shock faces.

"Wooo" was all of their response.

"Ok now anything else? If not then let's have lunch together. What do you'll say?" I asked them.

"Yessss" They all shouted at once.

We all went to nearby dinner and had our lunch together after so many days.

How was the chapter?

What do you think will happen next ?

Do you all want them to meet again? Comment.

Any suggestions what should happen next please share with me I'll add them.

Please Vote.Comment.Share.
& Follow my account.

Love Patrisha.